Howdy From Texas

TomTinkerDIY

With great inspiration from HBPowerwall, Jehu Garcia, and others on YouTube I have decided start a few projects which is going to work up to building a powerwall large enough to run a home. The first project is a portable mini system which will carry almost 500 watt hours of power for light duty use, and the second project is a portable system which will carry almost 3 kilowatt hours worth of power for heavy use and long term power in the event of emergencies. I am starting a YouTube channel of my own to document these builds.

Looking forward to joining the community.

Welcome! looking forward to follow you along

TomTinkerDIY said:
With great inspiration from HBPowerwall, Jehu Garcia, and others on YouTube I have decided start a few projects which is going to work up to building a powerwall large enough to run a home. The first project is a portable mini system which will carry almost 500 watt hours of power for light duty use, and the second project is a portable system which will carry almost 3 kilowatt hours worth of power for heavy use and long term power in the event of emergencies. I am starting a YouTube channel of my own to document these builds.

Looking forward to joining the community.

Hi Tom Tinker DYI Southwest Texas here. I also found my way around the subject for Jehu Garcia. I have been off grid at my cabin now for 13 years. Solar and wind. I us lead acid batteries. Getting into the 18650 slowly due to cost. But have made several packs to test and learn on. All of the are portable and run things around my place. Lets chat in the future. Big Smile

Back