YikLik (YLE) INR18650A220 Cell Specifications

TheBatteries

Administrator
Warning: The information in this thread was obtained from various sources on the Internet, including any datasheets linked below, and is provided for reference only. It is not guaranteed to be accurate. To prevent fire or personal injury, never charge or discharge a cell before verifying the information yourself using the original specifications sheet provided by the manufacturer.

Brand:YikLik (YLE)
Model:INR18650A220
Capacity:2200mAh Rated
Voltage:3.60V Nominal
Charging:4.20V Maximum
4400mA Standard
2200mA Maximum
Discharging:3.00V Cutoff
440mA Standard
2200mA Maximum
Description:Red Cell Wrapper
Black Insulator Ring
18650 Form Factor

Data References:
http://www.mountainprophet.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/YLE_INR18650A220.pdf

Pictures:

image_tpzvzq.jpg

image_trebne.jpg

I don't mean to be a detail nazi, but are you sure you've got the discharge current and charge current right? Shouldn't those be in A or mA?

By the way, I've only just stumbled upon this whole section for cell specs on the forum. Looks like a huge amount of work. Thank you!

rebelrider.mike said:
I don't mean to be a detail nazi, but are you sure you've got the discharge current and charge current right? Shouldn't those be in A or mA?

By the way, I've only just stumbled upon this whole section for cell specs on the forum. Looks like a huge amount of work. Thank you!

You are not being a detail nazi, you're absolutely correct. I fixed the template and regenerated all posts. Thank you :)

Just got that first cells.
Is there anybody got the datasheet. The link seems broken.

Thanks

EDIT : link is up again

I have the same number on some cells , but with a white insulator ring instead with a black ring
Wrap, print and number are exactly the same.

Mine tested all above 2400mah, came from some laptop battery's

Best

A little late to the party but.. lol I just opened some with black rings in a battery pack was out of a Rayvac so the black is older than the white?

AWESOME SITE BTW !!! Thank you so much for making this site it has been so helpful!

image_hsjeid.jpgimage_sopsus.jpg

100kwh-hunter said:
I have the same number on some cells , but with a white insulator ring instead with a black ring
Wrap, print and number are exactly the same.

It seems that they come with white rings too:

image_svkhmp.jpg

Charging:
4.20V Maximum
4400mA Standard

I think 440mA standard ;)

P.S. why not add current ratings equivalents in C-rating like 440mA/0.2C?

By a fluke, Ihave some of the 2400mAh yikliks that were harvested from a Lenmar LBZ322s 49Wh/4400mAh laptop packthat was mistakenly shipped to me in 2013. I haven't used them much, but they seemed to performok in limited use in a powerbank. My notes link tomany users who claimed that they performed very well for cheap cells, but the links are all stale by now.

My notesshow that Yiklik is also the OEM for Portapower, and also for many EV packs, e.g. see their brochure.

Back