Project Solar-me

Chris Solomon

New to this site, purchased from Jehu's offer on youtube, 900 cells packaged in nice 20p holders, being charged by Outback Flexmax 80, powering 10 circuits of my home into a transfer switch reliance, from AIMS 24v 4000watt inverter/charger, panels are Renogy 100D and 150's 1800 watts total currently. so they are 24v 240Ah 7S6P/20P however you put it.

image_yafkfc.jpgimage_facmls.jpgimage_sluhzt.jpgimage_fissse.jpgimage_zugyno.jpg

Those are some very interesting looking battery holders. How are they made?

They are custom made for the once intended application of this pack. I think that was some kind of medical application, not exactly sure though. They are indeed very nice, as is Chris' setup, however I think there is no way to get them seperately.

Looking good there buddy

ChrisSolomon said:
New to this site, purchased from Jehu's offer on youtube, 900 cells packaged in nice 20p holders, being charged by Outback Flexmax 80, powering 10 circuits of my home into a transfer switch reliance, from AIMS 24v 4000watt inverter/charger, panels are Renogy 100D and 150's 1800 watts total currently. so they are 24v 240Ah 7S6P/20P however you put it.

image_yafkfc.jpgimage_facmls.jpgimage_sluhzt.jpgimage_fissse.jpgimage_zugyno.jpg

Looking good! Regarding the solar panel holder.. is that a custom-made thing, or did you purchase it as-is? Am looking for something of similar dimensions to hold 4 panels.

Back