LG LGABC41865 Cell Specifications

TheBatteries

Administrator
Warning: The information in this thread was obtained from various sources on the Internet, including any datasheets linked below, and is provided for reference only. It is not guaranteed to be accurate. To prevent fire or personal injury, never charge or discharge a cell before verifying the information yourself using the original specifications sheet provided by the manufacturer.

Brand:LG
Model:LGABC41865 (INR18650C4)
Capacity:2750mAh Rated
Voltage:3.65V Nominal
Charging:4.20V Maximum
1375mA Standard
2750mA Maximum
Discharging:2.75V Cutoff
550mA Standard
5500mA Maximum
Description:Brown Cell Wrapper
White Insulator Ring
18650 Form Factor

Data References:
http://www.cleon.ru/specification/LG-INR18650C4.pdf

Pictures:

image_wxgjfl.jpg

image_xtewkt.jpg

hermitdave said:
mike said:
hermitdave said:

Those are a different cell. Those are the LG HG2, these are the LG C4.

My bad.. even with opus drift, something isn't right. Need to check more specs

Not unusual. Many manufactures under rate their cells. The Opus does over rate cells as well. Combining the two factors, it is likely the numbers you are seeing are 'correct'.

So I've also tested four of these cells (definitely model ABC4 and not HG2) in a zanflare AND opus tester and all four came out to over 3000mah. With two of them even closer to 3200mah. So could very well be bothtesters are over rating tests (I really hope it's not a 500mah deficit though or a lot of my cells are gonna be wildly inaccurate) but I'm thinking it's more a combination of LG under rating this particular model and the testers slightly over rating the tests. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

image_yubwte.jpg

image_oatzrk.jpg

Hi,

I have four such cells in my laptop battery (hp 250 g4) and it seems that they need to be replaced soon (laptop out of the blue switches off after approximately one hour while working on a battery. What is iteresting the weakest cell has 3.45V after the computer shuts down). Since it is almost impossible to purchase them anywhere (with shipment to my country) I was wondering whether I can replace them with LG INR18650 HG2? The two models seem to be similar but due to my inexperience I would be thankful to hear from you.

Best regards,
Thomas

I removed 3 of these from a laptop battery last night & did a nor test on the kala!
Cell 1 had finished while cell 2 & 3 are still going!

image_mylzfx.jpg

image_dqhipd.jpg

image_pwajdb.jpg

Every one of these I have seen have been heaters. 125-165 degrees when charging at 1,000 mA. Don't know if it's just my bad luck or what but they have consistently been the hottest cells I have run across.

i have a bunch of these from hp packs that were locked out due to low voltage.
like 2v a cell.
brought them up slow and easy and they are all 2700-2750@1a on my original triton.
no heaters or sd.
Diggs were yours real low?
seems every one of these packs are run low.
and all the cells come up and perform well with a slow start.
like a 12p set at 100ma 8 hours or so.
then full 2.5a for the set.

Back