Proper Inverter Setup

Charly144

Hi guys,

As my battery becomesbigger and bigger its time to go for the pv plant, otherwise battery doesnt make sense. :cool:

Before I started with battery last year at all Ive got permission for a 5kWp PV plant (without battery).

In the meantime I could build up reasonable battery capacity and will of course connect that to my new PV plant. Being able to do that I need an inverter which can manage that all and the only one on the market which can do that is the Infini 10kWp. Above 3kWp in Austria we need 3phase integration to the grid and the Infini ist the only one being 3phase.

In order to utilize my 5kWp permission I do look for a setup which is capable of 3phase and 48v battery management, even with separate inverters. I even could use a standard Fronius 3phase PV only inverter and integrate it with a separate battery charge/discharge controller which manages minimal grid consumption.

As the Infini is very inefficient, it consumes 200w standby, I dont like to use it for just 5kWp panels...

Any thoughts/ideason that from your side how I could set my system up?

Best regards and many thanks
Karl

If yo've got the battery bank, you can use chargecontrollers to charge the battery from the PV's and an inverter to mange the AC side. Or you can go with a hybrid inverter, as the 10 kW MPP solar. Or for solar chargers and an inverter from for instance Victron.

Back