19x Eve ICR18650/26V 2HAL13D129861 2.55Ah (Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David L Condrey

image_pfvgmc.jpg

image_bqjvbv.jpg

image_sazloy.jpg

image_vntayd.jpg

image_mzkzqy.jpg

Selling for $20. That's approximately $1.05 per cell. All cells are in excellent condition.

Payment accepted via Paypal.Buyer protection provided by Paypal.

Item shipped via UPS Ground same day payment received, tracking provided. Buyer can send me a prepaid shipping label to ship or pay the shipping cost once I find out how much that will be.Alternative shipping options are available if you request and pay for the cost. Can deliver if local and paying with cash.Package shipped from San Diego, CA 92101.

What is considered "excellent condition"? What are the tested capacities?

Also, what happened here????

image_pboacn.jpg

So why didn't you scrub it off? If the cell terminal underneath looks like the other ones you will cut through any wipe or towel you use, plus the gloves if you decide to wear some, plus your fingers. Generic cells, mediocre physical condition, no test results. Excellent condition?

DarkRaven said:
So why didn't you scrub it off? If the cell terminal underneath looks like the other ones you will cut through any wipe or towel you use, plus the gloves if you decide to wear some, plus your fingers. Generic cells, mediocre physical condition, no test results. Excellent condition?

Batteries all test between 4.07 and 4.08

DavidLCondrey said:
DarkRaven said:

Batteries all test between 4.07 and 4.08. I'm not here to impress you. I'm here to sell a product. If your not interested I'm not really interested in your feedback. Thanks.

"Test between 4.08 and 4.08"
What does this mean? That they hold a charge for a prolonged period of time at that voltage? If so, what was the top voltage at end of charge and how long did it take to get to 4.08V?

Reason I ask this is because if you charged up 4.2V, and it dropped to 4.08 in 1 day, that could raise some concern. If it took 2 months to drop that low, then I would consider those good holding conditions.

David L Condrey said:
Batteries all test between 4.07 and 4.08. I'm not here to impress you. I'm here to sell a product. If your not interested I'm not really interested in your feedback. Thanks.

Needless to say that I have some issues with someone casually coming by, trying to sell me and anyone else here questionable stuff. And guess what, if I feel like saying something or raising concerns then I will. I'm here to do that, amongst other things, and have done it before and will always do it again. Your reaction clearly shows that it was justified. You don't need to thank me for it, it's my pleasure. You're welcome.

DavidLCondrey said:
Just some silver epoxy, easily scrubbed off

Batteries all test between 4.07 and 4.08
What do you mean "Batteries all test between 4.07V and 4.08V"? I have batteries test at 4.20 to 4.22 that only show 66 80 100 mAh. Should I consider them good? They were rated 2500 to 3000 mAh can I sell them as good? It might help to know what charger you use to test them with! How many will you sell after having a record of selling useless batteries? You can't tell by the information you supply!
:idea: :huh: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back