Total noob from PDX (Oregon)

nathanaelor

Hi guys. I'm Nate from the Portland, OR area. I'm just starting to get my feet wet on the idea of powerwalls, but I have a line on 160 Lipo packet cells (3.2v 20ah) at a great price so I'm trying to get a crash course in this stuff so I'll know if I should jump on these batteries or not. Anyone dealt with these prismatic pouch celltypes? Anyone near me willing to help me out when I hit a brick wall?

Great group of people here. I've read a lot, and as I get up to speed and learn the language, I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you guys. Right now, I don't know what I don't know, so I don't know what to ask, or how to ask it... I'm working on at least learning to knowwhat I don't know :)

Regards,
Nate

Hey, welcome aboard! Thanks for the following:

nathanaelor said:
I've read a lot, and as I get up to speed and learn the language, I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you guys. Right now, I don't know what I don't know, so I don't know what to ask, or how to ask it... I'm working on at least learning to knowwhat I don't know :)

So many people don't recognize this and just start asking the same questions over and over, even newbies asking the same question within 2 threads of each other. It's much appreciated you are putting the hard work in searching and learning :cool:

Back