MakeitPowerwall

ibikunle

Hello friends,
Iam new here.
I like the forum that is why I joined.
I am working on a powerwall project called MakeitPowerwall. Presently, there are 1040 pieces of lithium batteries with average capacity of 1,500mAh
Presently total power is 5.772 kwh
My projection is 2240 pieces of lithium batteries with average capacity of 1500mAh and total power will be 12.432kwh.
Details will be shown soon.

I will post some of the pictures.
Let me post the available ones now.
image_zdvilr.jpgimage_dukmwb.jpg

Pretty good overall. Just a tip: work on your solder joints a bit more before soldering the production cells. You have a lot of cold solder balls on the tops of those cells. If that's the iron you're using, I would recommend getting an 80W or 100W iron with a larger tip. That will help out a lot in soldering quickly and cleanly

Korishan said:
Pretty good overall. Just a tip: work on your solder joints a bit more before soldering the production cells. You have a lot of cold solder balls on the tops of those cells. If that's the iron you're using, I would recommend getting an 80W or 100W iron with a larger tip. That will help out a lot in soldering quickly and cleanly

Agreed. It also pays to use good quality solder. Some solder is terrible. I had some once that wouldn't even stick to the tip on my iron!

Geek said:
Korishan said:

Agreed. It also pays to use good quality solder. Some solder is terrible. I had some once that wouldn't even stick to the tip on my iron!

Ok thanks
I will try and change my iron to a bigger one like 100w i think that will do it better.
At the same time I will look into the solder issue. I will find a better typy to work with the 100w iron.

Ok thanks
I will try and change my iron to a bigger one like 100w i think that will do it better.
At the same time I will look into the solder issue. I will find a better typy to work with the 100w iron.

Hello all,
I want to know the best bms that can handle large current and affordable.
I have heard of Batrium bms and it's very popular here. Is there any alternative to it.
Thanks.

Rec bms is an equivalent option...

Thanks.
I have checked it out.
But do you have an idea of the price for the 16 cells?

Another very good quantity BMS to considerhttps://www.orionbms.com

Back