Who knows this 13S 60A programable BMS from AliEx

Cross check you can run it on 8s...

Thanks!
He seems not quite sure about running it with less than 14s.
Anyways. It seems to have still some major issues with the software.

Can you recomment another 8s programmable BMS?

I am using the 10s Version.
Except of the gruesome App, every technical aspect looks good.

I am not sure about using them on different cellcount as delivered.

Cherry67 said:
I am not sure about using them on different cellcount as delivered.
You can't. If you don't use a cable it will trigger under voltage alarm.
Fisically the chip have a fix number of inputs and datasheet show how to join certain pins if you want to use less than the max. But I supose you must modify the firmware to tell it you have that number.

You can check a long thread about this BMShere.

Regards

jesusangel said:
Cherry67 said:
Onlar?, teslim edildikleri gibi farkl? cellcount'larda kullanmaktan emin de?ilim.
Yapamazs?n Kablo kullanmazsan?z, voltaj alarm? alt?nda tetikleyecektir.
Mali olarak, ipte sabit say?da giri? vard?r ve veri sayfas?, maks. De?erden daha az kullanmak istiyorsan?z, belirli pimlerin nas?l birle?tirilece?ini gsterir. Ancak, bu numaraya sahip oldu?unuzu sylemek iin bellenimi de?i?tirmeniz gerekti?ini d?nyorum.

Bu BMS ile ilgili uzun bir ipucunu buradan kontrol edebilirsiniz .

Sayg?lar?m?zla

zr dilerim ama araya girip bi?i sormak istiyorum.
Trke yazd???m iin zgnm :(
BMS guruplar? 13 es 48 v iken neden 14S Paketler olu?turuluyor.
elimde 1800 adet 2300+ lityum iyon pil var

energy_man said:
jesusangel said:
Cherry67 said:
Onlar?, teslim edildikleri gibi farkl? cellcount'larda kullanmaktan emin de?ilim.
Yapamazs?n Kablo kullanmazsan?z, voltaj alarm? alt?nda tetikleyecektir.
Mali olarak, ipte sabit say?da giri? vard?r ve veri sayfas?, maks. De?erden daha az kullanmak istiyorsan?z, belirli pimlerin nas?l birle?tirilece?ini gsterir. Ancak, bu numaraya sahip oldu?unuzu sylemek iin bellenimi de?i?tirmeniz gerekti?ini d?nyorum.

Bu BMS ile ilgili uzun bir ipucunu buradan kontrol edebilirsiniz .

Sayg?lar?m?zla

Trke yazd???m iin zgnm :(
BMS guruplar? 13 es 48 v iken neden 14S Paketler olu?turuluyor.

The language of the forum is english, please translate from turkish to english before posting I'm not moderator but these are the rules.

About the 13S -14S matter, normally a 48V inverter ready for lead acid battery only will handle a maximun of 13.8*4=55.2V or similar, so for using li-ion battery the best configuration is 13S (55.2/4.2=13.14), modern inverters and ready for li-ion have a wide voltage range even been rated for 48V, up to 66V in my inverter, for heavy loads it is better to work with higher voltage, so you can use 14S and even 15S.

People normally use standards, 7S for 24V and if you double that you have 14S for 48V, but the inverter only see volts range, most of us have choosen 14S but you can chose whatever number in series you want, the only limitation is the inverter, you can buy BMS for any amount of series.

Regards

Most inverters for LA 48v do 58V. I have not seen many doing less and thats due to bulk/float levels of some LA and the fact that you have voltage drop. With that said there are lower ones and higher but rare. 58-60 are the most common and therefore 14s is one of the better choices.

Choosing for instance 15s and think that serves a purpose and instead only being able to charge to 4v is not correct thinking. You should avoid push the inverter to its limits and this especially applies to cheap ones due to the components inside.... Also they arent more efficient going to its limits either.

The current savings and loss savings in wires going higher is not much since you rarely push it that much. In that sense its better to stay in middle :)

I found one that is a bit more expensive (hear hear), but has higher current capability and more "s". You can run it from 7 to 16s (or 17 to20 depending on model) for sure. It is rated for 100A instead of 60A for the first I had in mind. That gives me about 50A continuos. A bit more if I put some heat sinks on it. It has a build in BT-Module and temperature sensor function.

Anyone knows about this BMS and can tell me more?

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/Smar...expid=319da138-6331-469e-a0e9-74fdb42943e1-36

Attachments

• Smart-Bluetooth-7S-20S-CELL-Lifepo4-li-ion-Battery-protection-Board-BMS-400A-320A-300A-100A.jp...jpg
    Smart-Bluetooth-7S-20S-CELL-Lifepo4-li-ion-Battery-protection-Board-BMS-400A-320A-300A-100A.jp...jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 413
jesusangel said:
energy_man said:
jesusangel said:
Cherry67 said:
Onlar?, teslim edilmemi? gibi farkl? cellcount'larda kullanmaktan emin de?ilim.
Yapamazs?n Kablo kullanmazsan?z, tetikleyecektir.
Mali olarak, ipte sabit sayfalarda giri? var ve veri sayfas?, maks. De?erden daha az kullanarak, nde p Trendleri nas?l birle?tirilece?ini d?nyorsunuz. Ancak, bu numaraya sahip oldu?unuzunuzu sylemeye al???n.

Bu BMS ile ilgili uzun bir ipucunu buradan kontrol edebilirsiniz.

Sayg?lar?m?zla

Trke yazaca??n?z uzgunm :(
BMS 13 es 48 v ?ken neden 14S Paketlerinizdeuyor guruplar?.

Forumun dili ingilizce, ltfen gndermeden nce trkeden ingilizceye eviri yap?n Ben moderatr ediyorum ama bunlar kural.

13S -14S meselesi hakk?nda, normal olarak kur?un asit bataryas? iin haz?r bir 48V invertr sadece 13.8 * 4 = 55.2V veya benzeri bir maksimum kapasiteyle al??acakt?r, bu s?rada li-ion pil kullanmak iin en iyi durumda 13S'dir (55.2 / 4.2 = 13.14 ) modern invertrler ve li-iyon iin haz?r, eviricimde 48V, 66V'a kadar geni? bir hava aramas?nda bulunur, a??r ykler iin daha yksek voltajla al??mak daha iyidir, odada 14S ve hatta 15S olabilir.

?nsanlar normalde 24V iin 7S standartlar?n? kullan?rlar ve istersen 48V iin 14S'ye sahip olur, iki tane kat?na ?kar?l?rsa, ancak inverter sadece volt arad???n? grrse, o?umuz 14S'yi setik, ancak seri olarak s?ralan?rd?, tek s?n?rlama invertrdr. , herhangi bir dizi fiyat? iin BMS sat?n al?yor.

Sayg?lar?m?zla

ok te?ekkr ederim

Can I ask you a question by email

image_ejjvvi.jpg

English or i remove the comments

Since no one is anwering, I will go ahead and order the 7-16s 100A BMS. It gives me the possibility to upgrade my 8s System (24V-Inverter with input voltage up to 32V !) to a 16s System (48V Inverter).

Becausethere are not manyfeedbacks on aliexpress for this BMS,itseems to be pretty new on the market. The seller already replied to a few of my questions.

I would certainly report back on this BMS, if I only knew for certain that the moderator keeps the threads clean from off topic comments and silly people that do not understand the rules.

Herbi said:
if I only knew for certain that the moderator keeps the threads clean from off topic comments and silly people that do not understand the rules.

Cleaned.

Thanks, about time something is done about those annoying off topic and out of order comments. I mean in gereral. :)

I ordered the BMS and will report back opening a new thread.

Back