Very gently used Panasonic Packs for Energy Storage. 255cells - $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napoleon

Hi Everyone, I still have a bunch of Panasonic packs so I'm having a sale! $200 for 255 VERY new, full capacity 18650 cells. They come from a Panasonic custom made energy storage pack so it's literally the perfect application. These are here because the built in BMS is non-operational. The cells are in perfect condition with little use and I guarantee their capacity. (min. 2250mAh). You can use them in a (2)7S configurationsif you want to keep the individual fusing as it. 7S seems to be common Just plug your BMS, run the power wires and you're done. they stack really well. (2) 7S17P packs available per unit sold. You'll have a few spare cells because it's normally designed for 15S17P. All packs are either 0 cycle or somewhere around 100. Highest was 245 cycles. That's not a lot since it can do 3000 cycle and why I guarantee the capacity.I can ship almost anywhere and shipping costs are pretty low (usually $25 for California and $40 for East Coast).
Remember these are designed for Energy Storage so don't miss out. I'm hoping at this price they won't last long. You can message me here and I'll get back to you quickly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Full tear down video:
- Notes all the tools you need

Manufacturer: Panasonic
Type of Cell: UR18650ZK
Chemistry: NMC
Configuration: 15S 17P
Pack Capacity @4.1V: 2.157kWh
Charging Voltage: 61.5V (4.1V/cell)
Nominal Voltage: 54V (3.6V/cell)
Cut-off-Voltage: 45.75V (3.05V/cell)
Charge Discharge Current: 20A Nominal/ 25A Max
Signal Connector: Molex 3901-2060
Power Connector: Molex 42816-0212
Dimensions: 18.7"W x 6.37"L x 7.67"H
Operating Temp: 0-40*C
**Nominal per cell capacity: 2350mAh**
Weight with Shipping Box: 44lbs
Shipping Box Dimensions: 24"x14.5"x9"
Disassembly tools: Philips and **T10 Torx drivers**
Cooling: 9W fan cooled operated automatically when over 40*C
I'll use paypal/Venmo/Bitcoin/Quickpay/Applepay/Whatever you want

image_momfdj.jpg

image_gvfwja.jpg

image_fsjxep.jpg

image_yqjnel.jpg

very expensive. 1 cell $ 0.10 in my country
Samsung 18650-24E

N@poleon said:
Hi Everyone, I still have a bunch of Panasonic packs so I'm having a sale! $200 for 255 VERY new, full capacity 18650 cells.
A few questions.

What is the state of charge of the cells now? (approximately)
Are they still usable as a 15S pack if the BMS is replaced?
Where are you located?

Removed by MOD
ARLISS: Please put your comments "outside" the [ quote ][ /quote ] tags. I have no idea where your comment was in replying to the OP.

energy_man said:
very expensive. 1 cell $ 0.10 in my country
Samsung 18650-24E

Really? You should seem them then. Are they new, good quality (real), and have full capacity?

billvon said:
N@poleon said:
Hi Everyone, I still have a bunch of Panasonic packs so I'm having a sale! $200 for 255 VERY new, full capacity 18650 cells.
A few questions.

What is the state of charge of the cells now? (approximately)
Are they still usable as a 15S pack if the BMS is replaced?
Where are you located?

1.) State of Charge is left around 80% to 30%
2.) 100% that would be the best use. It's all fused and ready to go
3.) San Francisco

Got two packs in the mail today. Well packaged! I haven't torn into them yet. I plan to replace the bms as use them as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back