try a new wall in germany

7h0r

Hallo an alle Lithium-Enthusiasten. Nach einem halben Jahr lesen und 50 reparierte Werkzeugbatterien und diverse selbstgebaute kleine Powerbanken. Jetzt mchte ich eine etwas grere Powerbank ausprobieren.

Der Plan besteht aus einem ...

1. EASUN MPPT Solar Wechselrichter 3000W 24V 220V 60A MPPT Klick

2. 3x 300 Watt Monokristallines Modul

3. 150x 18650 ~ 2.000 mA muss noch wesentlich erweitert werden. :D

4. 2A Aktiver Equalizer Hochstrom Bluetooth Anzeige APP 2 S 24 S BMSKlick

[size=medium]Ich bin offen fr Vorschlge oder Verbesserungsvorschlge und hoffe, dass Sie mich auch informieren.[/size]

[size=medium]Thank you for your response. I inserted the link again. it should work now. It is the same inverter as the MSXE 3024
[/size]

English only with postings in the forum, please. If you wish, you can post both English and your native language, but English must be used as this forum is used worldwide.

Hello, after a long absence. I was privately employed and could only take care of the wall. But here is an update. The inverter runs so far very well, the bms itself but I have plenty of problems with the ant-bms software for my phone. that can be started but then the bms does not find. I tried all 3 different software versions that I found on the internet. the vbms software works and the bms can be programmed. I use a Galaxy S6. Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

The first test run with a 7sp20 went very well

image_xjltpd.jpg

image_paoucx.jpg

Sorry, not on a shelf in my closet. However, the cabinet is big enough to hold 7 shelves. I would like to have another question ... could I expand with the big packs with a small one at a time or does the next pack have to be 60p again? I still have enough cells to complement the 60p packs with 20 other cells in parallel.
Can a BMS process more than one parallel string?
Have a nice day.

May I remind you:
Korishan said:
English only with postings in the forum, please. If you wish, you can post both English and your native language, but English must be used as this forum is used worldwide.

aaargg it's my chrome extension ... i wrote it in english but the extension converts it over and over again. a little moment I will fix it

7h0r said:
aaargg it's my chrome extension ... i wrote it in english but the extension converts it over and over again. a little moment I will fix it

LOL ok :p

Hello everyone, I unfortunately had to withdraw a bit and devote myself to other private things. I just had too much to do with my family and work. But after this long time I would like to give you a little update again. Much has been done! From the original set up what I wanted is:

ISolar SMV 3K Plus3000W 24V

4x Qcells 370w

ANT 320A BMS

7SP64 (~ 2000mha per cell)

Become.

This summer I expanded the system again with 8x Yingli 405w half cells full black and a Makeskyblue 60a charger. The battery has been running for a good 456 days now and unfortunately one block has its first small problems ... when charging the first one that is full and when discharging the one with the lowest voltage ... at 3.40v the inverter switches back to mains reference. the other cells then still have about 3.48v. I assume that one or two cells have said goodbye.

At the beginning of December, I ordered EVE 280ah lifepo4 battery via alibaba and will rebuild the system again. Even if I generally like the second use thought, I simply get too few cells "cheap" and bought at Energycells the whole time. I was almost always satisfied with the seller, but the surcharge for lifepo4 is simply too small. The EVE cells should be there by the middle of January. Then there is a new update with pictures and a test of the new lifpo4. Then I'll dismantle the weak block and check what's going on!

At the beginning I was very skeptical about building a Powerwall with used and unknown cells, but I am very satisfied with how it worked so far! I only charged them to 4.05v and discharged them at 3.40v. Due to the "small" size of the storage tank, it had to last for at least 2 cycles a day from april to october where we here in Germany usually have usable sunshine! It's hard to say how many cycles it has in total, but I assume that it was probably at least 600. i will keep you up to date on the degeneration when i have rebuilt the system.

Attachments

• 1608976899045.jpg
    1608976899045.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 111
Back