Any BMS thats work's with sofar solar ME3000SP

BobInHD

So just wondering if anyone has managed to couple up any BMS to the sofar solar ME3000sp?

I have the darfon/growatt 5kwh battery pack and i have given up on the built in BMS

So any help on this matter would be much appreciated, I would rather something cheaper than Batrium but would use it if someone could actually confirm they have had the pair working.

Many thanks

BobInHD said:
So just wondering if anyone has managed to couple up any BMS to the sofar solar ME3000sp?

I have the darfon/growatt 5kwh battery pack and i have given up on the built in BMS

So any help on this matter would be much appreciated, I would rather something cheaper than Batrium but would use it if someone could actually confirm they have had the pair working.

Many thanks

V3 watchmon here working with Me3000for 2 years. Also gave up on the built in bmsin growatt battery
You couldalso use the me3000 in standard lead acid battery mode (no bms connection to Me3000)with a chargery bms (have done this as well)

Thanks for the information KtB there is not much out there regarding the growatt battery, Did you ever get the growatt BMS to talk to the me3000? i have 2 boards now and cant seem to get either to talk to the me3000, maybe i am wiring into the wrong place?

Hi guys

Just received my ME3000SP, going to fit it today/tomorrow.

BobInHD said:
Thanks for the information KtB there is not much out there regarding the growatt battery, Did you ever get the growatt BMS to talk to the me3000? i have 2 boards now and cant seem to get either to talk to the me3000, maybe i am wiring into the wrong place?
No I just gave up as there is zero information about the bms that Icould find and with 8 wires to try it was just not worth it.

The centre two wires on the 6 pin RJ11 on the ME3000SP are the communication wires to "talk" to the BMS of a supported battery

Bonjour à tous
Je suis équipé d'un ME3000SP et des batteries (16) 200 A.
J'ai installé un BMS Daly 200 A. Après des mises à jour de l'onduleur et du BMS, j'ai abandonné pour le moment
J'ai commandé un BMS Seplos de 150 A. J'attends la livraison et l'espoir d'un résultat positif
UN micalement JMH

Bonjour à tous
Je suis équipé d'un ME3000SP et des batteries (16) 200 A.
J'ai installé un BMS Daly 200 A. Après des mises à jour de l'onduleur et du BMS, j'ai abandonné pour le moment
J'ai commandé un BMS Seplos de 150 A. J'attends la livraison et l'espoir d'un résultat positif
UN micalement JMH
English please
Quick and dirty translate:
Hello everyone I am equipped with a ME3000SP and (16) 200 A batteries. I installed a Daly 200 A BMS. After updates to the inverter and BMS I gave up for now I ordered a 150 A Seplos BMS. I am waiting for delivery and hoping for a positive result A mically JMH

Back