Bulk Nissan Leaf Batteries for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbpowerwall

Administrator
Battery hookup has 2000, that's not a typeO .. TwoThousand Nissan Leaf batteries (the whole thing 24kWh's)

If you use the code word 'Battery' at check out you'll receive another 10% off the sale price of $1799.00usd

After the discount that's only?$1,619.1?0 plus shipping to the lower 48

image_xchsml.jpg

image_uqqyqo.jpg

image_yypraa.jpg

Hmmm, assuming 70% of charge left, that comes out to ~$95/Kwh. Not ground breaking, but not inconsequential when you consider how much easier these are to work with vs managing dozens/hundreds/thousand+ 18650.

For used leaf packs that is a crazy cheap price! and the fact you can order 10x, 20 or a shipping container is just incredible - they are not only cheap but leave room to buy, strip & resell for a nice profit.

Not to derail this post Pete, but batteryhookup also has these BYD 4.5kwh batteries! They are perfectly configured at 24V at around $100/kwh as well. This one is local pickup if you're nearby so that makes it sweeter!

Pros is it's preconfigured, so there's nothing to do, other than to bolt up and go. The case makes it easy for RV or makes it portable.
Cons is that if one cell fails, it's a little harder to take apart. From the looks of the video by David Poz it doesn't look like it's as easily removable. I could be wrong.

https://batteryhookup.com/collectio...ifepo4-4-4-5-kwh-battery-modules-rv-powerwall

You can't derail just add to the conversation - they both have their advantages that's for sure, given how fast the BYD sold out in the first round i'd say the community thinks they are more useful/affordable. I'll reach out to Tom to see if he'll release some figures as to how many sold of each.

Thanks Pete, I purchased one the minute I saw your post, I have just finished and now running 70 100p of 18650 and its taken 2years to complete. With these its going to be a vacation. Thanks again.
Randolph LaCroix

Any luck finding a freight forwarder? Ive made a few calls.. same response.. no lithium

I just read their shipping information page - and its very misleading. They claim to ship internationally via DHL and Fedex.. and that shipping charges are automatically calculated at the checkout. I tried it, and yes, the checkout does calculate a shipping charge.. But according to their staff via email they cant ship internationally..
So what is it!?

I did get a response earlier this week

"We are actually in the process of discussing a potential trailer load of batteries and modules that we will send to Australia!

Battery Hookup Inc.

215-666-6005"

So fingers crossed but I understand rules and regs can make it hard.

These are very popular where I am (Thailand)... new Li Fe PO4 ... Online store here will deliver to your door for just under $2US each they are bigger than 18650's ...advertised as 6 AHr ... when I tested the 8 I bought they were all slightly over 5Ahr ...

Nominal voltage 3.2 = 16 Whrs each .... 8 Whrs/$ ... $125 /Kwhr

LiFePO4 has a very nice constant voltage on discharge and are perfect for replacing car battery 4s ... the store selling them is just a Wallmart type store... it sells a vast array of BMS and other cells , cell holders... literally 500 different Li battery products

image_mmmfzw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back