Building my Workshop Wall

hbpowerwall

Administrator
For a long time, I've wanted to build workshop powerwall up so it's not only a good set for the old YouTubes, but also useable for running stuff and things. Over the past few weeks I've been planing, installing and then changing it all again untilI'm now at a product that not only works but also aesthetically pleasing and safe.

Key components of this build
Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Conclusion or Five depending I change it all around again.....

High-resolution images of the 'final' install

image_xwgyqw.jpgimage_zsgkpq.jpg

image_paowfy.jpg

image_pkghzb.jpg

image_fwdndo.jpg

image_uxejfa.jpg

image_tjvujz.jpg

image_orhdbs.jpg

image_xhtpej.jpg

image_rsvycc.jpg

image_dtjiqp.jpg

image_nlypyp.jpg

image_mxmied.jpg

higher_wire said:
Very nice. Are you stripping and twisting solid core wire for those bus bars? I'm thinking about going back to this config when I combine my existing 18650 wall with a 20kWh Samsung LiPo wall I'm building.
Yes it's 6mm2 240v house hold wire striped and twisted. Works well and is const effective

OffGridInTheCity said:
Its so nice and cleanly wired. Very envious as this just isn't possible in my case. Really nice!! :)

I'm really happy with this - still need to get a better inverter up there, but it's so hot in hear I fear it might have a short life span..

You made quite a evolution....from your first youtube videos to this.
From a stressed out man that did not know what he was doing, stated by yourself couple of times in first couple of vids....to this.
I am impressed by your efforts.
incl cars, water ect, and still expanding...keep going peter!, i don't think (and hope) you will stop.

Best

I don't have plans to stop but I need to start doing it more efficiently. I don't have the time to do everything I want to any more.

YES!!! Please! :p Slacker 😝

As long as that update doesn't involve removing all batteries and putting MINIs or MACs in... :( :p
BOTH OF THE ABOVE, in slow motion 120fps MAX ZOOMED lol

Back