Opus or Megacellcharger?

The price seem to be ok per tested cell. I also did a version of it that is cheaper and can do up to 300 cells per main unit. But never had time to code all done. Most parts exist though and have some tester boards here :D

daromer said:
The price seem to be ok per tested cell. I also did a version of it that is cheaper and can do up to 300 cells per main unit. But never had time to code all done. Most parts exist though and have some tester boards here :D
Now you tell me HAHA :)
Do you still have the circuit diagram? What language is the code written in?

Some here https://github.com/daromer2/batterytester-slave

But as said its far from done and i used another guys base code and started modify to become slave nodes that listens on a master bus and controlls it all :)
So its possible to continue with thta or not. But if you want get going now Opus is the choice. If you can wait then megacell. If you want to tinkle and save money above can work.

I'm all for opus, but those mega cell chargers do look like they have some advantages (6month warranty worries me tho)

I just need to find a way to identify heaters whilst I'm not there and it looks like the megacellcharger records the temperature during charge / discharge. Genius! Is there any other way to record the peak temperature in an opus or do I need to invent something?

Temperature for Opus ;)

Back