Inverter for Tesla modules

PScott

Im outfitting my RV/Caravan with a solar/inverter/charger system and considering using a Tesla battery module. These 5.2 kWh (233 Ah) 6s74p modules are a great price per kWh..
Problem is most inverters on the market don't have the voltage range for 6s Li-on

Where can i find an reasonably priced inverter/charger suited for this voltage range?

Module Voltage Range:
18.0V soc 0%
21.6V soc 50% (nominal voltage)
25.2V soc 100%

I am not sure of how you are getting that voltage with tesla packs.
Sounds like you need to do a lot more reading before asking this question. Sorry.
Have watched any of jack Richard's utube vid's?
You can get some good information from Will Prost's vids too. At least for 12V applications but I don't know if he has done
anything tesla modules.

Chiptosser said:
I am not sure of how you are getting that voltage with tesla packs.
Sounds like you need to do a lot more reading before asking this question. Sorry.
Have watched any of jack Richard's utube vid's?
You can get some good information from Will Prost's vids too. At least for 12V applications but I don't know if he has done
anything tesla module
Here's an example of a 24V tesla module im talking about...
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Tesla-Model...kWh-444-Panasonic-18650-3200mAh-/262333679871

Chiptosser i think you need to Read Up on Tesla modules. ;) They are indeed 6s in the baseline

Victron inverters perhaps?

daromer said:
Chiptosser i think you need to Read Up on Tesla modules. ;) They are indeed 6s in the baseline

Victron inverters perhaps?
Victron are nice and do have a programmable alarm/float range....just pricey. Just little pricey....alternatives?

Back