Who poisoned you for Lithium ?

Engineer34

I remember clearly mine , i end up watching Jehu Garcia'svideo about Esamba VW busin 2015 , was published in 2014.

I don't watch him anymore but still remember how greatly he pronounced "Baaaatteries" "Lets talk about Batteries"

Very impressed how he approached batteriesthen started to search , guess nobody was into 18650that time.
And after Tesla style fuses video i started to collect 18650. First it was 600 pcs. BMS always hold me back,
i was sissy to blow something. Still i am searching the perfect BMS :(

So i influenced by Jehu first , then at Australian forum Aeva i saw hbpowerwall Peter ordering my sameinverter; PIP 24,
I could not understand his Englishclearly but he was very cool andchill.Buthewas more into Solar then storage.

I remember he was showing his Youtube income as 0.10 cents :)Then somehow he is also poisoned by Lithium. Dont know
how.

I met with a few geniuses from USA, Canada and Australia. Watched half ofvideos available in Youtube, Will , David Poz , Average Joe and 15 more guyseven in Russia and Thailand. Even the Half naked NZ guy from Bus mentioned here before:)Everybody has their own recipe to prepare.

Now i am on the edge to start big house logistics project in 2021, looks like Batterieswill be my hobby after i got retire. Yesterday i
remember the history of Lithium andwanted toremember how it started for me.

Anybody remembers the first Video or first Webpage started THESPARKin and get poisoned by Lithium , Solar or 18650 ?

About 3 years ago, also some Jehu Garcia's videos. I mean I was researching this topic before it I was thinking it was cool if Tesla uses this 18650 bateries. But definitely Jehu sparked hell out of me about recycling. Now I still don't have working slavaged pack but WIP ;). I have researched a lot about that topic and battery packs since I am working with them and electric vehicles a lot (day job).

I really admire the logic of Reusing batteries.

This Diy guys really doing something great. Hope more
people can watch those videos to get inspire. Now i also
watch Will Pworse and David Poz etc

Today i even saw Adam Savage published a video about 18650.

Jehu for sure..

Back