Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balancing Leaf Packs
(07-02-2020, 09:09 AM)slimf Wrote: Trouble is, OP probably hasnt capacity tested, and even if he does, it’s not easy making matched packs with leaf modules as they have other considerations - such as the position of positive and negative terminals and small number of cells vs say 18650.
Hi @slimf, no I didn't capacity test before building packs. If it comes down to mixing modules, I'll just take 4 modules out of each of the 3 better packs and swap them for 3 modules out of each of the 4 lesser packs. That ought to give me 7 packs that are roughly equivalent. Wink
slimf likes this post
Decided to do a remix of the modules. Only took most of yesterday. Live and learn. Should have done it in first place. Much better balance now. Thanks for all the help.
(07-04-2020, 12:42 PM)ZimInSeattle Wrote: Decided to do a remix of the modules. Only took most of yesterday. Live and learn. Should have done it in first place. Much better balance now. Thanks for all the help.
I know - things take some effort + live/learn - but its looking *excellent*.   A 20mv diff - Nice!
Pictures? :-)
(07-05-2020, 05:29 AM)slimf Wrote: Pictures? :-)
Here's a couple pics @slimf:

OffGridInTheCity and Solardad like this post