CLOSED

smecomp said:
We have roughly 3,200 packs that contain 40 LGMH1 18650 cells.
They average about 95-98% SOH. The date codes are from late 2018 and 2019. Not very hard to take apart to harvest the cells.

Seeking to sell the whole lot of 3,200 for $35 each pack.

Great deal if you have $112,000.00. 128,000 cells at 88 cents a cell.
Now where did I put my checkbook?
I'm not sure but I think you may have better results in selling them in lots of 10 possibly 20.

I may be wrong........
Wolf

Ohhh, you want to sell "all" of them together in a lot for $35/pack. oooph. that's a tall order. good luck with that

ahhhhh....
I will check back and see if the lot number comes down around 25 to 30 pack lots... I could do that.

smecomp said:
Thinking it would be a good deal/project for someone if they want to purchase and sell them.

It would be a good deal at wholesale used Li-Ion prices but not at full retail.
No matter what the potential SOH is of the cells they are still used.
There will be duds.

In lots of 10-20 you can get away with retail but once you start into the 30- 50 to 100 packs price has to come down.
Significantly. As in why buy 20 packs when I can buy 100 at the same or slightly higher price. That will move them.
You also need to offer shipping. As they are in the case it's not to bad. Put 5 or 6in a box, slap a UN3480 label on it ground ship only etc.
Take paypal.......................
If the price is right I might even buy some. 3200mAh cells sure.
I certainly wouldnt pay retail like on this web sitehttps://jag35.com/collections/lithi...cell-lgmh1-18650-lithium-scooter-battery-pack
That price is absured $1.40 per cell for used?
If you get to the .20 cents to.40 cents per cell ok.
Just giving you some pointers if you want to move them.
Wolf

If you get to the .20 cents to.40 cents per cell ok.
peter maths . . .

I must learn this Maths ,I like it . . . . .

Back