4 250 ah packs +plus+ New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the good news, I got divorced. Bad news is I am moving and being a single dad of two full timeis time consuming. I have four 250 ah packs built. 2 of which are fused on both ends of each cell. The other two are not but I have all the fast blow glass fuses to do so.The four packs are storage charged to 3.8 volts for about 6 months now and I read the voltage on the two fused packs the other dayand they read 3.8v.

I also have several pack tops and bottoms wired up and ready to be assembled. As well as enough tested 2000+ cells to make about another matching pack.

I will also sell the opus tester used for all of them and any other project related crap I have. Fuses, copper wire/tube, holders and anything else I am not thinking of atm.

My guess is about 30 hours of labor in each finished pack as it takes quite some time to fuse both sides with the glass fuses.

image_mynfjf.jpg

Reasonable offers considered not willing to ship

I regret not finishing this project but in all reality it will be some time before I have the funds or the time to see it through. The proceeds are needed for family matters.

Regards
Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back