AMAZON??? AUSTRALIA

Brispower

IM struggling to get what i need in australian electronics stores and so turned to the net and now It seems i can't get what i need online cause amazon won't ship to australia.. arghhh.... anyone have a supply solution in Brisbane Australia ??

ok it seems the gov has put a GST charge on and Amazon has blocked items that require postage to australia... found amazon australia ...

mike said:
Amazon provides a marketplace platform. Amazon also sells items on it's own platform, but Amazon is largely made up of 3rd party sellers. In fact, it's mostly the same sellers as those on eBay. It's up to the 3rd party sellers, not Amazon, whether or not they will ship out of the country.

Sorry to say, but in Holland i have the same problem, even worse.
When i want to order something from ali, via a dutch server A i can not even find it or B they will not deliver to the Netherlands.
When i log into a German server or click on a link that was giving on this forum...presto...two weeks later i have it.
Recent example: fuses per 1000, 18650 cell holders by the 50pcs.
IF i can find it on a Dutch server, than they wont deliver??

The same with some other stuff, very pleased that i have friends in the us of a.

Try to go to the global site or ask somebody to post a link for your stuff that you want.
It was helping me a lot.
Or let someone order it for you, let it repack, and send it to you as a gift.

Good luck with it.

Back