Best VPN for Netflix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xianders

I want to watch American TV shows, but unfortunately I can't do it because I'm not in the US right now. I wanted to use a free VPN, but unfortunately it didn't help. I saw that one guy watched Netflix using a paid VPN. Can you help me with this? what do I need to do to be able to watch TV shows normally?

Xianders said:
I want to watch American TV shows, but unfortunately I can't do it because I'm not in the US right now. I wanted to use a free VPN, but unfortunately it didn't help. I saw that one guy watched Netflix using a paid VPN. Can you help me with this? what do I need to do to be able to watch TV shows normally?
As a long time development software engineer - I see this "VPN for security" mantra all over the place. I must point out - that even if you use VPN, the data of what you watch or buy is not any more protected than just using a regular internet connection. So personally, I don't see the point of encrypting the aStar Wars movie 'stream' when Netflix will just sell the fact that I bought/rented it from themanyway.

I think the idea of what Xianders is trying to do is watch a US only item that is blocked geographically in the current location they are at. A VPN will allow for this to be over come.

I personally use Windscribe. You can use the free version and can access to a lot of various servers around the world. The paid version can give you further access and unrestricted data transfers.
Free version does have a data limit. Once you hit that limit, you can't use it till the month rollover. I think if you use the link above, you'll get 10GB starting out. Then you get extra GB added to your cap for each referred link. I actually have a second account that is referred by the first. So when I run out of my primary acct, I just switch to the second one and keep on truckin.

I use Nordvpn aswell for netfix, workswell for proxying fromdifferent countrys.

slimf said:
More spam accounts
spam account??

I have fixed number in nord aswell
USA Canada Uk, and mosteuropeancountriesAll work well for local content.
and as we are taliking about US content then all works fine.

For the love of god, will someone except these are spam yet? Lots of Zero post wonders with links to the best vpns. Id report it but cant work out how on mobile?

slimf said:
For the love of god, will someone except these are spam yet? Lots of Zero post wonders with links to the best vpns. Id report it but cant work out how on mobile?

Don't worry slim, we're watching them. I'm quite aware that they are spammers. Over the course of the past week I must have ban hammered at least 50 spammers.

And btw, if you switch the forum from Mobile to Desktop, you can see all the other options. Scroll to the bottom of the page and the last link says "Switch to Full Version". You can switch back to Mobile by using the "Mobile Version" link also at the bottom of the page.

Yes it is a bit of a issue...
I would like to watch some old myth-buster video's that are blocked in the Netherlands eu...
Why i got really no clue..
For example that episode with the repeating crossbow from the Roman empire.
Best

I have used Perfect Privacy for about 5 years. You can set the exit you want, so it should be trivial to watch American TV.

Yes, I agree with the statement that VPN services can't protect the data encrypted to the traffic when using a regular internet connection. But the problem is sometimes your IP-address might be blocked due to several reasons. I've run into a similar issue while I was trying to reach Netflix. I was told that I need to change my IP-address. Of course, I began to search for a solution. One of my friends recommended me to read this pinpointvpn.com article and find out if this proposal will delight me. I was satisfied with the offer to get 68% off the total price. Besides it, it's very easy to use.

Last edited:
To watch Netflix TV shows for free on my Amazon streaming device, I had to install a VPN. I found an article with this guide on Firesticktricks.com and with really simple descriptions of what to do I was able to install and configure VPN on my Firestick. If you are using this streaming device too, then this information will be useful to you. Also on this portal there are many interesting articles with useful instructions, lists of sites and applications for downloading movies or watching videos for free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back