MPP Solar USA

elkeith108 said:
Has anyone made a purchase to Mpp Solar USA

I live in the US. I make purchases directly from MPPSolar. It's cheaper than buying from their online stores and it gets delivered in 2-3 business days. If you're interested in ordering something, you can email peggy@mppsolar.com and she will quote you a price and get an invoice set up.

Thank you

I'm really curious, how much cheaper. I have purchased and canceled one order trying to cancel second order( I'm stupid and keep buying wrong unit)

elkeith108 said:
Has anyone made a purchase to Mpp Solar USA
i did last week.And should be here today or tomorrow.Itwas a pip 2424. So some thing are comingoutof Thailand. Icant say for everything tho. Because i have order other thing from the area. And the order still hasn't went truth. I say tying to order anything thing form any where over sea right now. WE are taking a big chance. that it may be months be for we get anything that we have order.
So good luck because we all are gonna need it.

I just ordered 2 LV2424's from them. I live in Utah, and they are in Utah. I got the packages the next day. Good experience, and highly recommended.

boostinsteve said:
I just ordered 2 LV2424's from them. I live in Utah, and they are in Utah. I got the packages the next day. Good experience, and highly recommended.
Boostin, can u share a link for the site u got the inverters

Damn. I wish I would have know about a US distr before I ordered mine. Peggy didn't say anything about that being an option.

Back