Morning

BryanInglis

Hi from Livingston in Scotland!

I found this site due to YouTube leading me astray and landing me on a video by HBPowerwall lol - what a find!!!

So i find myself now having dropped everything I'm upto just now and blitzing through all his videos lol

So..........after all this, its put me in the mood to revisit my power solution for our static caravan power solution - which is off grid. Currently running 865w@12v but looking to add another 275w 'ish panel this year. Using x2 EPSolar MPPT controllers and currently charging 330Ah of lead acid.....but these vid's have got me thinking of a move to 24v and a 18650 solution, maybe aiming for around 600/700Ah of storage. Recently added a 12v/600w hot water storage system and 1500w pure sine wave invertor for a microwave.

Basically its time to get a clean sheet of paper out and start doodling.....

Anyways, enough dross from me, need to find a source of 18650's for some recycling.......

P.s. have been trolling around the site, fantastic info, thanks.

B.

BryanInglis said:
Hi from Livingston in Scotland!

I found this site due to YouTube leading me astray and landing me on a video by HBPowerwall lol - what a find!!!

So i find myself now having dropped everything I'm upto just now and blitzing through all his videos lol

So..........after all this, its put me in the mood to revisit my power solution for our static caravan power solution - which is off grid. Currently running 865w@12v but looking to add another 275w 'ish panel this year. Using x2 EPSolar MPPT controllers and currently charging 330Ah of lead acid.....but these vid's have got me thinking of a move to 24v and a 18650 solution, maybe aiming for around 600/700Ah of storage. Recently added a 12v/600w hot water storage system and 1500w pure sine wave invertor for a microwave.

Basically its time to get a clean sheet of paper out and start doodling.....

Anyways, enough dross from me, need to find a source of 18650's for some recycling.......

P.s. have been trolling around the site, fantastic info, thanks.

B.

I get my 18650s from computerstores and ebike shops.Tell them about your project, show them some pictures and try to built a long term relationship.That\'s how I managed to get +2500 cells.
Good luck Frank
www.easypowerwall.com

Back