please help me to id this cell

ogtk

hi got a red (maybe sanyo) 18650 with red ring color

HL4FJT4 and H52A are the only writings on it. couldnt find anything about ths cell in database or google

ogtk said:
hi got a red (maybe sanyo) 18650 with red ring color

HL4FJT4 and H52A are the only writings on it. couldnt find anything about ths cell in database or google

JHEFJ15 and J37A are others (red with red ring)

Cant find anything on my DBs a Picture maybe help to asociate...

CG

image_bvbzdh.jpg

image_qsdyqi.jpg

More than likely a UR18650FJ
Six spokes on the pos end is a good sign.
The insulator ring sometimes looks more bright red than orange. I got lots of them and if you look very very (did I say very) close at the wrapper you may see a faded UR****** impression. I have used a sharpie before and then wiped it off with a rag and sometimes the numbers will show up.
The translucent wrapper usually is a genuine Sanyo. Sanyo is also very weird with their wrappers some are translucent some are not.

https://secondlifestorage.com/showthread.php?tid=1712&pid=9068#pid9068

Wolf

ogtk said:
Those are 2200mAh cells, authentic Sanyos.
If you filter-out the ones that may overheat, you should have some good ones remaining.

UR18650FJ looks well only orange is not realy missing but since i got FJ on them I think could be the 2100mAh ones

will give an update when i have tested some of these cells

Same thing; it's Nominal Capacity: 2200mAh, Minimum Capacity: 2100mAh.
Hope you find some live ones.

If you have several take a look at them all. I have found sometimes the impression sometimes don't show on all cells or they were just missed being marked.

On these cells they are not printed on with ink, but hot die and pressure. The wording is always written not wrapping around the cell but reading from +ve to -ve terminal or (in reverse :))

Back