BatteryClearingHouse

floydR

I have heard that about BatteryClearngHouse not returning emails, I have only had one email they didn't respond to. They messed up on an order and hadn't shipped the rest of another order. I emailed guy about the messed up order on a Friday when I hadn't heard back by Tuesday the next week I emailed late on Tuesday about the messed up order and the rest of another order. On the Wednesday I got an email from BCH which started by saying that bch had sent the email up the chain, I was thinking I was gonna get the run around as BCH forwarded my email up the chain. The email went on to ask what ite4ms I had received which I explained. the email also asked what I recieved on the order that hadn't shipped. I provided details. I had the replacement items for the messed up order and the rest of another order(5/30) by last Saturday.
I was pleasantly surprised
later floyd

floydR said:
I have heard that about BatteryClearngHouse not returning emails, I have only had one email they didn't respond to. They messed up on an order and hadn't shipped the rest of another order. I emailed guy about the messed up order on a Friday when I hadn't heard back by Tuesday the next week I emailed late on Tuesday about the messed up order and the rest of another order. On the Wednesday I got an email from BCH which started by saying that bch had sent the email up the chain, I was thinking I was gonna get the run around as BCH forwarded my email up the chain. The email went on to ask what ite4ms I had received which I explained. the email also asked what I recieved on the order that hadn't shipped. I provided details. I had the replacement items for the messed up order and the rest of another order(5/30) by last Saturday.
I was pleasantly surprised
later floyd
They sent 9 of 10 boxes OK - but 1 box got lost by FedEx. FedEx shows it at Kentucky for the last 4 weeks. FedEx says I can 't do anything - Battery Clearning house has to make the claim. I've emailed twice and called once over the last 3 weeks but have been ignored.
This upbeat testimonial is encouraging, thank you,I'll try again :)

P.S. - I'm sending email tosales@batteryclearinghouse.com from their web page. Is this the email you used? I just did another attempt, forwarding the lost order and requesting help to replace the order.

floydR said:
guy@batteryclearinghouse.com hope this helps
later floyd
Cool / thank you- I just fired off an email with the order info. I'll post back what happens.
Overall, I really like Battery Clearing House (e.g. 9 of 10 orders arrived and exceeded expectations)... and would recommend them.. but you know, a $100 is $100 and/or I'd like my batteries :)

OffGridInTheCity said:
floydR said:
later floyd
Cool / thank you- I just fired off an email with the order info. I'll post back what happens.
Overall, I really like Battery Clearing House (e.g. 9 of 10 orders arrived and exceeded expectations)... and would recommend them.. but you know, a $100 is $100 and/or I'd like my batteries :)
LOOK AT THIS... Thank you so much @floydR for your tip AND thank you Battery Clearing House - fantastic, my faith in humanity is flying high today :)

Fom: Shopify-Battery Clearing House [mailto:support@batteryclearinghouse.com]
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 12:14 PM
To: OffgridInTheCity
Cc: sales@batteryclearinghouse.com; xxxx
Subject: Re: Battery Order (#XXXX) did not arrive - please send another

Shipped another box of Ring cells today.

OffGridInTheCity said:
floydR said:
later floyd

OffGridInTheCity said:
OffGridInTheCity said:
floydR said:
later floyd
LOOK AT THIS... Thank you so much @floydR for your tip AND thank you Battery Clearing House - fantastic, my faith in humanity is flying high today :)

Have you received the ring batteries ?
later floyd

floydR said:
OffGridInTheCity said:
floydR said:
later floyd

OffGridInTheCity said:
OffGridInTheCity said:
floydR said:
later floyd

later floyd
YES - they arrived this week :)

OffGridInTheCity said:
floydR said:
OffGridInTheCity said:
floydR said:
later floyd

OffGridInTheCity said:
OffGridInTheCity said:
floydR said:
later floyd

later floyd
YES - they arrived this week :)
Great :)

Hi all.
I've previously sent them emails but never got a reply back. Always wondered the reason why....

I have used them several times in the last month, I found them to answer email quickly, and to be great folks to work with.

Back