New 18650 t-shirt designs from NERDVille and Paul Kennett

PaulKennett

Hi all

NERDVille and I have come up with some t-shirt ideas you might like. Let us know which ones you like so we can set up 1 or 2 Teespring campaigns to print them for you. (You can vote even if you don't intend to order one - just let us know which are the best designs!)

Those color blocks on the right are different t-shirt colors you can choose when buying - you're not limited to just white or green.

image_oltrti.jpg

The way Teespring works is we submit a design and if 3 or more people order the design it gets printed and delivered anywhere in the world. You can also choose a hoodie and/or mug as well - which you can select when you're buying.

Love to know what you think.

Cheers, Paul (and NERDVille)

richard_barsby said:
Hi is it possible to show the +ve end raised to be more lifelike.

I did consider doing that - but when I look at my 18650's I don't see the + end raised (like an AA cell would be) I see it as flat.

To me the flat +ve is more realistic (in a diagrammatic kinda way).

Am I wrong?

LOL it is true C is in fact some light fun at charging your cell from NIPPLE power. Me and the NERDlings where coming up with ideas and for some weird yet hilarious reason MERDLing v2 thought it would be funny to clip Croc clips to his T-Shirt which looked like they where clipped to his nipples. Some ideas just come about just by having a laugh.

But it does look like a Bull design too I suppose

For me it B or C and we'll probably order three for the NERDVille team. The NERDlings like B as well that's

A: should be smaller and sit on the right upper chest (logo) and transparent
B: should be on the back WITH same font and not 4 diff. kinds

Nipplage - with nothing on the back :)

aww no grey/slate color on the tshirt. Looks like the hoodie has grey though.

Back