Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
HBPowerwall (Official)
She is out now - playing catch up at work and missed a milestone on the tubes - back on deck and i'll contact kuna tomorow
Headrc and Korishan like this post
Save 10% at Battery Hookup with code 'Powerwalls' Just enter it in checkout www.batteryhookup.com
(12-16-2016, 07:26 AM)hbpowerwall Wrote: Do you have a diagram of how it's all setup ?

Update 
  • Solar is now , 23 195w Panels  15 in 3p5s and 8 in 2p4s configuration
  • 15 panels go to MPP PCM60X charge controller
  • 8 panels go to PIP4048MS
  • Removed neo Pixel to reduce light inside the shed (just glows at night)
  • Turned off the light ring in the router
  • Considering taking out the monitor 
  • Ordered another inverter - you got that here first! 

That 5amp inline to your board from the splitter. What is that Peter?
(08-11-2019, 11:06 PM)WuggyBuggy Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 07:26 AM)hbpowerwall Wrote: Do you have a diagram of how it's all setup ?

Update 

5amp fuse for the watchmon1 power - really have to redo this diagram so out dated
Save 10% at Battery Hookup with code 'Powerwalls' Just enter it in checkout www.batteryhookup.com
Lead to Lithium my little off grid upgrade. What a learning curve much more to come 

Korishan likes this post
Keep up the great Work Pete. I'm going to catch one of your live streams Actually live lol But I must say I still watch them after the fact too.
hbpowerwall likes this post
******Hi My name is Jason and I have SOCD (Solar Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)*******
Current Powerwall - 1400 Cells 7s200p (modular 40p packs) ~ 12kWh of storage     4x 315W Canadian Solar Panels

Working on the next 7s40p packs     ~2.5kWh

Waiting on 2000 Cells of unused Sony vt4 (2000mah 30A) ~ 15kWh      hehehehehe  More Power
(08-11-2019, 11:42 PM)hbpowerwall Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 11:06 PM)WuggyBuggy Wrote:

Update 

5amp fuse for the watchmon1 power - really have to redo this diagram so out dated
Hello Pete,

any progress on the update of your wiring diagram? I am about to get ready for my installation and your setup is the one that I use as a guide. Would be great to have the latest and greatest.  Big Grin
regards
I need to update it, just so much time and effort and don't have the software on my MacBook to do it after hours sorry.. I WILL DO IT.. after i learn to math lol
(09-22-2019, 08:07 AM)hbpowerwall Wrote: my MacBook

Well there's your problem mate!!! Tongue
Proceed with caution. Knowledge is Power! Literally! Cool 
Knowledge is Power; Absolute Knowledge is Absolutely Shocking!
Certified 18650 Cell Reclamation Technician

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)
I've learned there is nothing wrong with a nice fully functional macbook.... Tongue
Yeah, to be used as a fly swatter, or a meat tenderizer hammer! Tongue
flywire, ruby2, Geek like this post
Proceed with caution. Knowledge is Power! Literally! Cool 
Knowledge is Power; Absolute Knowledge is Absolutely Shocking!
Certified 18650 Cell Reclamation Technician

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)