LG LGABF1L1865 Cell Specifications

TheBatteries

Administrator
Warning: The information in this thread was obtained from various sources on the Internet, including any datasheets linked below, and is provided for reference only. It is not guaranteed to be accurate. To prevent fire or personal injury, never charge or discharge a cell before verifying the information yourself using the original specifications sheet provided by the manufacturer.

Brand:LG
Model:LGABF1L1865 (INR18650F1L)
Capacity:3350mAh Rated
Voltage:3.63V Nominal
Charging:4.20V Maximum
975mA Standard
1625mA Maximum
Discharging:2.50V Cutoff
650mA Standard
4875mA Maximum
Description:Purple (Light) Cell Wrapper
White Insulator Ring
18650 Form Factor

Data References:
http://keeppower.com.ua/download/2015-11/150304_PS_LGC_INR18650_F1L_v1.pdf

Pictures:
None. Please submit some!

These LG cells are used in a 26,800mAhRAVPower USB-C 30WPower Delivery powerbank. It looks like theyre in a 2S 4P arrangement.

I tore this pack down for a couple of reasons:

- I wanted to see what kind of cells they use in these higher output powerbanks
- I would like to up-rate the pack to a higher capacity

This pack is available from Amazon (usually for about 55 in the U.K.) and was on offer for about 37 when I bought it.

I was curious what kind of cells they use in these packs as they can output up to30W (either 15V 2A or 20V 1.5A at the higher end) using the USB-C Power Delivery spec.

The 26,800mAh rating works out to 3350mAh per cell, as per the data sheet. Although the real life capacity of the whole packis probably less than thisdue to losses during voltage conversion.

Definitely not the cheapest way to get hold of cells, but certainly quick if you want guaranteed new genuine cells.

image_kgaqui.jpg

solar_18650 said:
These LG cells are used in a 26,800mAhRAVPower USB-C 30WPower Delivery powerbank. It looks like theyre in a 2S 4P arrangement.

I tore this pack down for a couple of reasons:

- I wanted to see what kind of cells they use in these higher output powerbanks
- I would like to up-rate the pack to a higher capacity

This pack is available from Amazon (usually for about 55 in the U.K.) and was on offer for about 37 when I bought it.

I was curious what kind of cells they use in these packs as they can output up to30W (either 15V 2A or 20V 1.5A at the higher end) using the USB-C Power Delivery spec.

The 26,800mAh rating works out to 3350mAh per cell, as per the data sheet. Although the real life capacity of the whole packis probably less than thisdue to losses during voltage conversion.

Definitely not the cheapest way to get hold of cells, but certainly quick if you want guaranteed new genuine cells.

I found nothing on the link you posted!
Is there another link to take me to the pack you mentioned ?

Sorry, I didnt put a link in - the Amazon one was added automatically.

Heres a link to the actual product:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XTMK9H2/

EDIT - opening this USB powerbank is a one way ticket. It was not easy to open or separate the casing, so dont expect to put it back together after getting it apart! I had to tear the plastic using some large grips and it looked like it was glued in on the seams of the case work.

solar_18650 said:
Sorry, I didnt put a link in - the Amazon one was added automatically.

Heres a link to the actual product:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XTMK9H2/

EDIT - opening this USB powerbank is a one way ticket. It was not easy to open or separate the casing, so dont expect to put it back together after getting it apart! I had to tear the plastic using some large grips and it looked like it was glued in on the seams of the case work.
Maybe for the Brits :)
Thanks for the link and the instructions how to open the box but again "does not ship to SA" :mad:

These cells are also used in the Xiaomi YDDYP01 20000mAh powerbank. 6 Cells parallel.Much cheaper atm.

Back