Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LG LGABB41865 Cell Specifications
Are there new types of the LGABB41865?
Gray and white ring but Capacity over 2700mAh. Or is that value in range?
I've got some grey ones from a 20v power tool battery so they would be considered high drain right? I'm trying to find some with a higher amperage for a 12v-18v hifi amp and small 8 in subwoofer that starts to cut out at higher volumes without upping the voltage
(08-24-2020, 07:41 PM)Foundation repair bear Wrote: I've got some grey ones from a 20v power tool battery so they would be considered high drain right? I'm trying to find some with a higher amperage for a 12v-18v hifi amp and small 8 in subwoofer that starts to cut out at higher volumes without upping the voltage

They are just your normal 0.5A to 5.0A peak discharge cells.

If you require high current, drive your amp with a capacitor like the car audio people do.  Or buy something like Samsung INR 25R's that do 20 amps handily. They cost $7 each otherwise they're fake. There are also 30 amp cells out there, as well as larger 20700 and 26650 cells to explore if shopping retail, as well as RC foil packs.
Foundation repair bear likes this post
flashlights are an addiction
Thanks man I actually have a few Samsung inr 25r's in pink and I think purple they have actually been my most reliable ones