New Video to promote forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!!! But, umm, You have way to much free time on your hands. Especially with kids runnin around :p

All were contacted - none responded in time :)

image_hmcltj.jpg

LOL :p

very nice video, good work, Pete :)

btw, the girls are here in my basement, massaging my cells for a smooth current flow :D

And salt proof too!! You can use these bad boys in the ocean! Talk about high powered electrolysis :)

Apparently marketing guy is looking for work... Tesla - You Need Berry Smart Marketer

'Hi there dose any one know how much it would cost to set this up in my house garage to get the house running and the car
And where to buy all the equipment from in London U.K. Thanks David

@Jld9441: No, and wrong location for this post.

UPDATE: No, we can't give you the answers you request because we don't know what kind of system you plan to build, how big of a system, full off-grid/partial-grid, what equipment you have or want to get, and a myriad of other things need to be filled in. Everyones build costs different because we all do different things.
Secondly, you need to post this as a new thread as it does not pertain the content of this thread or section. Post in the Powerwalls section or general electrical section.
@Jeremy: is that more informative?

You got a head ache after 1min wow - but i get what you're saying...

That photo *wink*

hbpowerwall said:
You got a head ache after 1min wow - but i get what you're saying...

yes it actually did.My approach is much more subtle. perhaps I'll whip something up IF i have some free time...
here's my latest work I did (not 18650 related though :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back