LG ICR18650S2, 24 cells per pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
image_omapdw.jpg

image_uyisiz.jpg

image_urlyce.jpg

These sells just sold via another website. Stay tuned more to come.

Admin, please delete this thread.

I'll ship them anywhere, no worries, as long as you pay the postage. If your country has import fees that on you as well.

These arrived at the shop a day ago from a local supplier. Since I have so damn many cells here right now, I need to move some down the road and make room for the next load. Of course, I will make a few bucks as well, but they are not bad cells. I would not sale shit, here, or anywhere else. The one I tested was fine and I would guess that 1-2 cells(probably in each pack)lost some capacity and the BQ cell monitor IC that was on the board, shut down the BMS. The company had used these pack originally tossed them and my supplier ended up with them.

Id love to be able to test a couple packs and say, "if you have more than xxx - theestimated number of bad-I'll send you replacements but there are too many hustlers that would try to find an angle to make it a scam. And that's not really how the DIY shit works...you roll the dice and test them yourself, what you get its what you work with....unless of course you want to buy new cells and them you get the factory warranty and all..

If you want me to test every cell and give you a "warranty" I would consider it, but not for .75USD each...If you want to buy them all, email me and we can set something up.

If you just wanting a few packs, them you gotta roll the dice, just like the rest of us do every time we buy used. I mean that in a nice way, of course.

Just sold thislot via another website.

Stayed tuned more on the way.

Again, these LG S2 are sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back