SOLD OUT - 18650 Medical Packs with 12 cells in each pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power 2 Spare

SOLD OUT

These are the packs I used to populate my Powerwall Project. 99% of my cells came from these packs. I currently have 80 extra 12 cell packs and 5 extra 24 cell packs.

I'm not looking to get rich off these packs however,I'm asking a fair price for them. Just like with Laptop battery packs these packs do produce some duds. I cannot guarantee that these packs will produce only usable cells, but like I said 99% of my build came from these packs.

I recently donated 17 of these packs to one of the lucky winner winner chicken dinner of the Average Joe Show, and Joe Featured them in a video he did a while back.

You need a #10 security star bit to unscrew the screws, from there it is fairly easy to get into the packs.

I'm offering these to people within the US Onlyand will ship outno more than17 at a time in a single large USPS flat rate box. If you want more than 17 theywill have to go into another large flat rate box.

If you are interested in these packs please PM me or you can PM on FB via the DIYPowerwalls private group.

Terry Texas

SOLD OUT

image_yhrbah.jpg

image_wggdzk.jpg

image_fjwzol.jpg

image_pipkyz.jpg

KnTerryTexas said:
SOLD OUT

These are the packs I used to populate my Powerwall Project. 99% of my cells came from these packs. I currently have 80 extra 12 cell packs and 5 extra 24 cell packs.

I'm not looking to get rich off these packs however,I'm asking a fair price for them. Just like with Laptop battery packs these packs do produce some duds. I cannot guarantee that these packs will produce only usable cells, but like I said 99% of my build came from these packs.

I recently donated 17 of these packs to one of the lucky winner winner chicken dinner of the Average Joe Show, and Joe Featured them in a video he did a while back.

You need a #10 security star bit to unscrew the screws, from there it is fairly easy to get into the packs.

I'm offering these to people within the US Onlyand will ship outno more than17 at a time in a single large USPS flat rate box. If you want more than 17 theywill have to go into another large flat rate box.

If you are interested in these packs please PM me or you can PM on FB via the DIYPowerwalls private group.

Terry Texas

SOLD OUT

image_yhrbah.jpg

image_wggdzk.jpg

image_fjwzol.jpg

image_pipkyz.jpg

Hello Terry.
Please, what kind of equipment are they coming from?
I think it would be a good knowledge for everybody in order yo look for new sources of cells.
Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back