Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instant powerwall
Nope ... like the switches more. Smile
A little update....

After 5 months of uninterrupted usage, and no issues at all ... i am very happy  Smile

We had (and still having) a very nice summer, only charged with the generator once.

How about this of a balanced bunch ? (not a challange with new cells i guess, but still...)

Anyone knows how Batrium calculates or counts the total Soc%  cycles ?  i have only 4 cycles up untill now..., a bit low i think. (gonne enjoy my cells for 100 Years on that rate.) 

Maybe winter will speed it up.
Korishan likes this post
In the Batrium setups, one of the setting in the hardware > shunt screen is for the thresholds of what makes a "cycle".
If your pack doesn't go past those thresholds, it doesn't "count" it.
Ibiza and wim like this post
Running off solar, DIY & electronics fan :-)
Very tidy build Wim !
i like the idea of the common busbars and how they are build in the cabinet : congrats !
maybe a bit more timeconsuming to find a broken fuse though..
how did your system perform during the winter ?

(09-17-2018, 07:27 PM)wim Wrote: A little update....

After 5 months of uninterrupted usage, and no issues at all ... i am very happy  Smile

We had (and still having) a very nice summer, only charged with the generator once.

How about this of a balanced bunch ? (not a challange with new cells i guess, but still...)

Anyone knows how Batrium calculates or counts the total Soc%  cycles ?  i have only 4 cycles up untill now..., a bit low i think. (gonne enjoy my cells for 100 Years on that rate.) 

Maybe winter will speed it up.
i would say you have 141 cycles , because you have 5652 dis. kWh @ 40kWh capacity... so you've used your 40kWh 141 times.. or is this an early conclusion ?
It did well, no issues... Smile

Last winter (and this one gone be the same) its on grid when battery is low, and off grid for a few days when they are charged.
I should make more use of my generator, but it still needs some more "auto-start" work.... it is a old 1 cilinder diesel and a bit hard to start remotly (no glowplugs).

For now i am going to add my older grid-tie solar panels (1800Wp) to the battery also, so no more grid-tie solar for me... update soon.
Looking for a PCM-60 for this.
Stingy49 likes this post