Grid-tied feed in inverter with UPS function

VdVoort4

Hi,

I am looking to eventually build a situation where PV (although perhaps limited) will be able to charge my powerwall, if applicable feed excess power into the grid, but also have a UPS function.
I know this can be done in various ways;
eg with conventinal grid-tie inverter in combination with a victron (multiplus) or mastervolt or Schneider inverter charger connected to a powerbank.
Or with a device like a voltronics infinisolar (wich does it all in one device) (thanks for the suggestion Daniel Romer)

Does anyone know of a distributer of voltronics in the Netherlands?
Or has anyone of you got experience with chinese copies of the devices of voltronic from lets say Aliexpress? I found a few of them there, but not sure if the feed back in the grid too and if the voltage and charge characterstics can be altered to suit Li-Ion.

At first i was looking into using a professional UPS from APC (smx3000hv), but battery voltage on that seems to be 120V, so thats not what I have in mind.
Hoping to be able to sell the UPS(without battery, because thats shot)and be saving some money to buy a grid-tie hybrid inverter with feed-in and UPS function and able to do Li-ion for the powerwall ;).

I am not necsecarly looking to power the whole house with this, I do want to be able to keep my central heating running, and the fridge, freezer and server on and maybe a washing machine.

I use around 15 KWh a day for the whole house, but I already know that I do not have enough room to put down enough PV to run it completely.

Curiuos if any off you got experience with that kind of "all-in-one" device?
I am not sure if for instance a MPP pip4048 can feed into the grid too?

Back