Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] New generic cells 1800 mAh
No longer for sale (admin may delete).
15 mins left on this lot! Someone is gonna STEAL them!
$1.25+shipping? Are you actually going to ship them if they end like that? You should have easily gotten $100+ minimum. I think if you relist and put 125pcs or "Lot of 125" at the front of your title, you'll get more views/bids.
Eric here on the forum won it for $29, part of me says, hell no, I'll keep them, but I don't need the 1800 mah cells. Maybe everyone is eclipse watching.
(08-21-2017, 05:52 PM)Inverted 18650 Wrote: Eric here on the forum won it for $29, part of me says, hell no, I'll keep them, but I don't need the 1800 mah cells. Maybe everyone is eclipse watching.

I think most people are working too. I find it best to list items Monday-Thursday at 7-9pm EST. Afternoon auctions and those on Friday/Saturday nights generally don't end well.
Yeah man, I had an eBay store for a few years and totally "buffed" the cycle with that lot. Oh well. No worries & im stoked they going to end up in a powerwall, I think?..lol.
Because I sold the lot with an exchange "warranty" I decided to test them prior to shipping. All 60 I tested, using the Opus at 1A each way, showed a minimum capacity of 2000 mah. As such, I refunded the buyer and will keep these cells for another build. I cannot sell brand new, 2000 mah cells for .20 each. I wanted to say it out loud so everyone here knows I did not complete the transaction and I'm sure they'll be some backlash and hurt feelings, but I'd be a huge fool to sell them that cheaply.
mike likes this post