adjustable li-on charger 4.0-4.1v max charge

N00bPwr

got hold of some more ebike battery's, pulled them apart og did charge the cells with my TP4056's.

But i did note that some of the cells are getting warm to the totch when charged to more then 4,1-4,12volt, anything under, and the cells are no more then room temperature.

i have been looking for a new charger, and theimax b6 charger seems to fit my needs, but does it support chargning to a user defined setting, and since i dont plan to run my furture battery pack to no more then 4.0v - that is a nice feature to have.

if the imax b6 is for me, there to get a legit one or at least a really good clone.

N00bPwr said:
... but does it support chargning to a user defined setting, and since i dont plan to run my furture battery pack to no more then 4.0v - that is a nice feature to have.

if the imax b6 is for me, there to get a legit one or at least a really good clone.

The iMax termination voltage is adjustable but I don't think it will suit you (4.0v)I'm happy to be corrected by someone that has one.

image_mdgdmk.jpg

However, any of the chargers using JUNSIfirmware (icharger, Hobbyking TurnigyReaktor / Banggood Charsoon Antimatter)willallow adjusting the termination voltage to what you want:

image_idesna.jpg

Back