18650 Cells - 400 pices

Status
Not open for further replies.

googie89

Hi,

i have started to collect cells for a power wall project but now i cant finish the project and cancel it.
But i have around 400-600Cells.

Here are some pictures and a google sheet with all necessary information

Google Battery Sheet

image_iowjgg.jpg

image_brexrs.jpg

image_elybua.jpg

image_sotlke.jpg

Everything is in Germany - Reutlingen 72760

Please make me a offer for everything.
In the next hours i complete the sheet.

I'm in Poland. Very interested. I'm not sure how this works on here Is it like an auction? Do we just list offers? I'd like to know how much shipping would be and about all the cells first.

i have measure the capacity with Opus BT-C3100 Charger - 500 mA discharge current
the price is difficult, i haven't count every cell.
i try to update the table

shipping cost to flensburg ~8-12

every cell have a index on it (#1 - #3xx) to check in the table

The table stops at 370 or so, does that mean there are still some cells to be tested, you just don't know how many? Can't you just count them? Would be so much easier if we had the exact amount of cells.

I was about to sell some cells to the community as well, seems like I could combine your stock, keep some and sell the excess with the rest of my cells...Mhm...

im counting right now :) - the table goes now to 408
many of the cells are measure already but not in the list.

now im finish
442 Cells with measured capacity (1909 mAh average)
104 Cells not measured
40 Laptop batteries not opened (80% Sony)

please make me an offer

I will probably make you an offer when you are done listing the cells :)
That is a huge amount of work and effort you have put in there, even bothering with these below 1V cells and also noting their voltage when you got them out of the pack.

Would you agree to sending me the cells and batteries first so I can have a look at them? It is not that I don't trust you, I'm just not trusting anyone :D
I would give you 200 plus shipping. That is based on a price per pack of about 1,50 which is what I aim for and the really low capacity cells are also already accounted for.

He asked for an offer and I made him one. If he want's to turn this into an auction it's up to him.

I'm a fan of fair trade; set price or private offers.

I'm also interested. Don't know how is this working? First come first served or biggest offer? :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back