New Power solar storage from Tesla Module S 24v/250Ah

goctav

View attachment 9
Hi all
I open this tread for my Storage battery Off-grid system .
I already bought by ebay, the second hand 2 x 24v/250Ah Tesla batt.Max voltage 50.4 v Min 42v (if will be Ok I will go toorder 4 more pc)
I had already in my system 48v/400Ah Bank Gel Batt UCG 12 200 ->8 ea Float 54.6V bulk 57.6v.
my I ask : I can run in paralel the above battery bank?
Also I need an idea for how I will goto use the BMS from them?

My system :
2 x PIP-4048MS /paralel mode; PV- 12x 240w poli + 9 x 260w poli (each PV group on the single invertor); 2 x 4 UCG 12v 200AH,

My Idea .
Is will use the PIP Aux contact to open one DC power contactor when the Tesla battery reach to 50V.
For avoid the triggering repeat of theDCcontactor , I will use one control Timer Relay 5-20sec
po
image_lfzbdh.jpg
we
image_slurvz.jpg
r

Do you have the full protocol so the pip can communicate with the bms?

Welcome!

The Tesla modules are 6S, two of them in series don't really fit a 48V system. 12S is 36V to 50.4V, or 39.6V to 50.4 if you use the Tesla BMS, it cuts off at 3.3V I think. The voltage isn't really high enough. You have to be careful. 48V LA is more like 40.8V to 57.6 so you can't use them in parallel over their entire capacity.

Thanks a lot
But I use paralel battery till the both reached to 50v .
Charging :When they reach to 50v , both Battery the DC Contactor (200A DC) connected to Tesla Lit bat + became off ,and only Gel Batt remain to be full charge.
Discharging : When Gel battery reached to 50v the DC Contactor (200A DC) connect on paralel the Tesla Lit ,and both of them start to be discharge till reach to 46v.

Joost2 said:
Do you have the full protocol so the pip can communicate with the bms?

I have no any comunicate with BMS.
I want to find a way.

Back