Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Bluetooth BMS
@karrak at post 44 included a link to endless-sphere with pictures how to wire from 10 to 15S (BQ7694), is not enough to connect the fist x cables to work with it. So you must consult the seller if this 7S BMS have this feature and it is easily convertible from 4 to 7.

Regads
I have wired up this BMS through the balance lead connections - what gets wired up to C, P, & B terminals?
(10-05-2019, 01:00 AM)EnergyOasis Wrote: I have wired up this BMS through the balance lead connections - what gets wired up to C, P, & B terminals?

C = Charger
P = Load (not sure why this is not "L")
B = Battery

Make sure to pay attention to the symbol after those. If it's a + or a - makes a difference.
Proceed with caution. Knowledge is Power! Literally! Cool 
Knowledge is Power; Absolute Knowledge is Absolutely Shocking!
Certified 18650 Cell Reclamation Technician

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)
No. They are hw limited. You need to Read their manual bubba
The Ultimate DIY Solar and build place
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 83kWh LiFePo4 | 10kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh | Automatic trip breakers, and alot more
Hello ,
I'm new here and i'm french so i don't speak English very well.But i have a question can i use this module for my bms instead of a uart sold with the bms i have bought?

1/5PCS CP2102 USB 2.0 To TTL UART Module Serial Converter STC Replace FT232 | eBay @MIUI| https://www.ebay.fr/itm/1-5PCS-CP2102-US...1096.m3021