Best cells ever!

Geek

image_bnntqm.jpg

These are unreal. No self discharge and damn they tested well. These are definitely going in a mobile battery bank. All 71wh - I have 6. Taken from a Lenovo high capacity battery. 71wh apparently

Anyone got any other good finds to share?

Geek said:
image_bnntqm.jpg

These are unreal. No self discharge and damn they tested well. These are definitely going in a mobile battery bank. All 71wh - I have 6. Taken from a Lenovo high capacity battery. 71wh apparently

Anyone got any other good finds to share?

Wow. I think my record for a cell out of a laptop pack is in the high 2600s. Not common though...

This one is a true discharge test at 500ma. I would be dubious but the other cells are so close

These are rated for 2600mAh. Given the fact that the Opus tends to give results that are a bit too high this seems appropriate for these cell. Obviously they are new or as good as new, happens from time to time :)
Not all laptop batteries are discarded because they don't work anymore, sometimes the laptop itself dies and no one thinks about reusing the battery for whatever reason.

I went rummaging through my untested cells looking for those grey LG cells. I've only found 3 so far.

Not as good as yours, but not bad. (I'm using a LitoKala though so can't really compare)The first one came off the charger this morning at 2569.

image_yjpiuv.jpg

I have a few "whole @$%#$" cells I just have to post:

image_arziin.jpg

3027mAh, 5992mAh, 5978mAh and 3010mAh

They are all NCRs, specifically NCR18650A(Green) and NCR18650(Grey), the greys are actually 2Ps. I believe out of Lenovo packs. I have a bunch of those you have Geek but they must have been abused as mine are only coming in around 2450mAh, which is still decent.

Cheers!

neurocis said:
I have a few "whole @$%#$" cells I just have to post:

3027mAh, 5992mAh, 5978mAh and 3010mAh

They are all NCRs, specifically NCR18650A(Green) and NCR18650(Grey), the greys are actually 2Ps. I believe out of Lenovo packs. I have a bunch of those you have Geek but they must have been abused as mine are only coming in around 2450mAh, which is still decent.

Cheers!

That's a nice bunch right there. I don't get many at all above 2700mah.

I got my first pack of 6 grey cells. 2 corroded and last 4 got like 5-50mAh... So not the best cells for me so far :)

Back