Melbourne, Australia. 250+ New Toshiba Laptop Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam

I have over 250 brand new Toshiba Laptop Batteries.
Some still in original packaging but most have been unboxed to take up less room in storage.
There are 6 cells in each so that is over 1500 cells.
The batteries are rated at 10.8v 4000mAh.
Although the batteries have not been used they are for an older model laptop so have been in storage for over ten years.

$1500 AUD Cash on pickup

I will not ship but may deliver around Melbourne, Australia

image_rnqdug.jpg

image_yrjbra.jpg

image_rngmzq.jpg

image_bbryun.jpg

image_nvrpfr.jpg

image_vgdxpj.jpg

image_bpodqp.jpg

Hi,

I'm interested in your cells, are you able to tell me the manufacturer of the cells themselves? Models numbers etc?

Thanks

sheanstickle said:
Hi,

I'm interested in your cells, are you able to tell me the manufacturer of the cells themselves? Models numbers etc?

Thanks

Hello.

I don't know much about this stuff so I am not sure how to tell the brand. There is only one laptop battery that is open,the Cells from it are red. They have an F stamped on the bottom, they have a B printed under the wrapper they are in, they have HJEFHH5 also printed under the wrapper and below that each has a different number eg 006379

If that doesn't identify them let me know what I can do to help figure it out.

Cheers Cam

Cam said:
I am very interested in taking all your packs. Only problem is I live in Brisbane.
Is there any way you could see to eToll these to me, at my cost of course.
I have purchased 50 new packs on ebay and have had them delivered by Aus post so there shouldn't be a problem.
I have pm you and waiting for a reply, thanks.

I did a little test of a battery today. I took a new battery from it's bag and installed it in my old laptop. After charging the battery to 100% I opened Word, sat a weight on a key so the computer was constantly typing and the battery lasted over 1 hour and 20 minutes which I believe is what it did when it was new.

Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back