How works Bitcoin and Bitcoin Core QT?

Joost2

Hello,

Can someone explain how the Bitcoin Core QT works and why there are so many different wallets are?

Is it possible too earning money by a full blockchain node after you have it completely synchronised?

How is it possible to get your payment get transferred within 20 minutes

It's still confusing to me, but I've been watching various YT videos to get a better understanding on it

- Bitcoin Core QT is just the reference source code as built by the bitcoin core development team, nothing more. There are so many different wallets as others have taken the Core and written their own (free market).

- It is not possible (presently) to earn money by just hosting a node, other coins (mastercoin) you can, the only way to earn Bitcoin directly is via mining.

- The only way to increase your chances that your transaction will be in the next block is to adjust the fee you are willing to pay on the block to at or higher than the average the network is paying.

Plz don't ask why I know this. :) lol

neurocis said:
Plz don't ask why I know this. :) lol

Hrmm, maybe ur the one with NH's BT wallet :p jk

I don't understand it at all but I do relate it to as a religion it is only worth something because someone believes in it ...

Back