That feeling when ...

Hahaha, yup! Or, like I had the other day. You're pulling the drive and FexEx pulls in right behind you :p

Got some 12AWG silicon wire, a digital caliper, a digital display with shunt, some 4x5 cell holders and a 6 cell voltage checker / equalizer.

Almost enough to start on something...

Oderus420 said:
Got some 12AWG silicon wire, a digital caliper, a digital display with shunt, some 4x5 cell holders and a 6 cell voltage checker / equalizer.

I just got some 12 awg silicone wire today too :)

Wattsup said:
Oderus420 said:

I just got some 12 awg silicone wire today too :)

I bought 12 and 16 AWG silicon wires. 12 AWG for battery terminals and 16 AWG for everything else, assuming that's not too large. I may have to buy some 20+ AWG but I'll know for sure when the rest arrives.

Had that in Dec when putting together my system. None stop daily packages from Amazon and ebay! It's like Christmas day every day when I came home!

Now it's all over, only waiting on 4x5 cell holders for my next set of battery packs!

Story of my life... I can expect something almost daily from Amazon, eBay... still hurts at the end of the month when all these little bits really add up...

That said, waiting for overseas shipments are the worst.

By the time the packages arrive, im sometimes over the project or moved on, and the parts end up in inventory, which I am more than happy to keep increasing anyway.

Back