Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chickeys solar playhouse. (With Mini DIY powerwall)
Cheers Guys

I've got it setup with grafana now which is monitoring the voltage and power output etc, working really well.  I documented how i did the installation and script so if people are interested i can do a writeup and possibly a youtube video showing the installation.  I've attached a grab showing the output you can get from the epsolar/epever controller into grafana.
Col

Korishan, chuckp, Marrcin And 1 others like this post
Link?
The Ultimate DIY Solar and build place
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 100kWh LiFePo4 | 20kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly | ABB S3 and S5 Trip breakers
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh
(07-14-2017, 12:10 PM)daromer Wrote: Link?

Maybe this?
 https://grafana.com/

... a graphing ui he stuffed the epsolar data into.
Runs with low voltage
Link to youtube. I know what grafana is since work with it daily and have also done videos about it Smile
hbpowerwall likes this post
The Ultimate DIY Solar and build place
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 100kWh LiFePo4 | 20kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly | ABB S3 and S5 Trip breakers
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh
(07-14-2017, 11:32 AM)Chickey Wrote: Cheers Guys

I've got it setup with grafana now which is monitoring the voltage and power output etc, working really well.  I documented how i did the installation and script so if people are interested i can do a writeup and possibly a youtube video showing the installation.  I've attached a grab showing the output you can get from the epsolar/epever controller into grafana.
Col

Hi I am really interested to see how you did this, I have a very similar system and would love to be able to monitor it like you have. The script would be great to see

Cheers

Ali
(11-09-2017, 08:18 PM)Alistair Clark Wrote:

Col

Hi I am really interested to see how you did this, I have a very similar system and would love to be able to monitor it like you have. The script would be great to see

Cheers

Ali

https://youtu.be/_VcWwJIq4XU

I’ve also expanded on my bms slightly lately, slowly getting there
(11-09-2017, 08:36 PM)Chickey Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 08:18 PM)Alistair Clark Wrote:

Col

Cheers

Ali

https://youtu.be/_VcWwJIq4XU

I’ve also expanded on my bms slightly lately, slowly getting there
Great Thank you so much

I now have it up and working Smile
Is there a way to remotely view it online when not on the local network?

Cheers

Ali
Port foward the ip adress in your router
Been a long time since i updated the thread.  I've now moved my powerwall into the garage as i'd like to start better using the power so have purchased a GTIL2 1000w Sun inverter which shall feed back into the house to offset the power usage a bit.  My resting usage is quite low during the day so on a good sunny day it should be able to cover most of my usage and then into the night as well.  I've also added in a 3D printed 50w wind turbine from thingiverse.  Anything helps really.

Everything is being reported to an influxdb database and visualised in grafana including a diyBMS.

hbpowerwall and completelycharged like this post
Your diyBMS seems to be pretty neat. Where did you have the PCBs made? I like that you can get all the info in grafana.