Solar Isolator Issue

Wattsup

I went to flick the solar off tonight as batteries are almost full and another 30 deg C day predicted tomorrow...but this guy has made a home in the enclosure

image_nnsows.jpg

LOL Well, at least you won't have any smaller critters getting into the contact switch connections :p

She's been feeding really well! What's she been eating, lizards?!

Damn! Stealing electrons :p

Spider-Tron! :p

Korishan said:
LOL Well, at least you won't have any smaller critters getting into the contact switch connections :p

She's been feeding really well! What's she been eating, lizards?!

I hope she doesn't have a belly full of babies she's about to let loose in there :p

You'll know if she all of a sudden has a puffy white cotton like disc she's holding under her belly. which, if she she's in the same position, you might be able to get a close up of the eggs in the sack with a good camera and lighting.

Its just a spider. Specifically a huntsman. I used to have heaps in my house. Some a lot bigger. Only ever been bitten by one, yes it hurt. No, not dangerous unless you happen to be allergic to one.

Yeah, we have a lot here in florida. I rarely see them, but when I do, they are huge. Most have a leg span easily 5" or more. But, I don't have roaches ;)

At least she's moved to the side of the breaker. It's like she's saying. You feel lucky punk, well do ya? :p

We do not have spiders like this one overhere...dangerous or not, if i came across one of those, i'll be running at fenominal speeds whilescreeminglike a little girl... :shy:

LOL :p :rolleyes:

wim said:
We do not have spiders like this one overhere...dangerous or not, if i came across one of those, i'll be running at fenominal speeds whilescreeminglike a little girl... :shy:

:)
We do good creepy crawlies here!
It's the smaller spiders you need to watch out for like the red back and funnel web.
Mind you there's something about a big hairy spider that can make the skin crawl, especially when they jump off a wall at you ?
I'm glad we don't get the bird eating spider that you find up north

yeah, the smaller they are, the more poisonous they become. That's why big spiders and big scorpions are used in movies

Back