Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brett's Arduino 8x Smart Charger / Discharger
(08-01-2019, 08:41 PM)silviutu Wrote: HI I'd like to use it without a bar code, without label, I have to test 1500 pcs 18650. I bought 5 pcb from easyeda, arduino 2560 pro and everything you need. can the software be modified? I leave you my email to communicate: [email removed]
Thank.
Silviu.

Yes it can be. You don't need to buy USB, Ethernet / WIFI, SD card or headers for them.
Photo 
[attachment=1398]

yes, but it stops here. USB DID NOT START
Hi brett,

I looked at your design, saw no relays, and was hoping you can share what technique you used to switch between the dummy load and the charger. I'm fairly newb in electronics as my dayjob is a software dev and I was looking for other ways to switch between the TP5100 and the dummy load. I initially planned to use a relay but the problem is I wouldn't have the control to cutoff power from the TP5100 and I'd like to stay away from using additional relays.

Thanks.
Mosfets
The Ultimate DIY Solar and build place
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 83kWh LiFePo4 | 10kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh | Automatic trip breakers, and alot more
(08-04-2019, 06:25 AM)daromer Wrote: Mosfets

I've used basic BJT switches so far. What would prompt the use of MOsfets?
(08-02-2019, 03:25 PM)silviutu Wrote: yes, but it stops here. USB DID NOT START

no one helps me ?
(08-03-2019, 11:40 PM)barns Wrote: Hi brett,

I looked at your design, saw no relays, and was hoping you can share what technique you used to switch between the dummy load and the charger. I'm fairly newb in electronics as my dayjob is a software dev and I was looking for other ways to switch between the TP5100 and the dummy load. I initially planned to use a relay but the problem is I wouldn't have the control to cutoff power from the TP5100 and I'd like to stay away from using additional relays.

Thanks.i

Hi I am using NPN transistor and a P-CHANNEL MOSFET.

(08-04-2019, 11:28 PM)silviutu Wrote:

no one helps me ?

Hey best to post help for this on my Facebook group. I am still testing the offline code and I will post the code link soon.
(08-06-2019, 09:14 AM)brettwatty Wrote:
(08-03-2019, 11:40 PM)barns Wrote: Hi brett,

Thanks.i

Hi I am using NPN transistor and a P-CHANNEL MOSFET.

(08-04-2019, 11:28 PM)silviutu Wrote:

no one helps me ?

Hey best to post help for this on my Facebook group. I am still testing the offline code and I will post the code link soon.

Thank .

Hi, thanks for sharing, great project.

One question, I have assembled but the temperature sensor does not work in any cell, it only shows zero, which may be failing?
brettwatty likes this post
Hi...I wanted to make a smart Arduino powered charger, discharger battery tester that could have a barcode scanner that scanned barcodes on batteries and input all the data into an Online Database Portal. This would allow me to correctly sort and analyze trends in all my reclaimed lithium batteries.

pcb manufacturer
Ibiza likes this post