Can Batrium Control An Epever SHI3000 Inverter?

Wattsup

image_bgtvge.jpg

image_mqwquz.jpg

image_mcfdjh.jpg
Hi all
I purchased one of these 48 volt inverters. I received it but seems to have copped some rough treatment on it's way here.
There was something rattlng around inside. I'm communicating with ebay seller regarding this.
Just wondering can my batrium bms control this unit?

Wattsup said:
image_bgtvge.jpg

image_mqwquz.jpg

image_mcfdjh.jpg
Hi all
I purchased one of these 48 volt inverters. I received it but seems to have copped some rough treatment on it's way here.
There was something rattlng around inside. I'm communicating with ebay seller regarding this.

Should be possible based on the inverter having a RS485 port. Howevera reviewof the inverter protocol needs to becompleted, for now assumeit isnot supported.

The inverter supplier hopeful will supply you withthe protocol document outlininghow the inverter can be controlled, unfortunately many dont.We are happy to review the protocol document to verify if the BMS could potential drive the inverter / charger. Please send the protocol documentvia email and I will have a quick look. If the protocol is public domainthis can potential be open sourced onto the "bridgeconnect".

If thereis enoughdemand then it can be considered, providedaloan inverter is availabletorun onthetest bench for a few weeks. We have a number of other inverters going though this process of validation,this equipmentis not currently on the list.

Batrium said:
Wattsup said:
image_bgtvge.jpg

image_mqwquz.jpg

image_mcfdjh.jpg
Hi all

Should be possible based on the inverter having a RS485 port. Howevera reviewof the inverter protocol needs to becompleted, for now assumeit isnot supported.

The inverter supplier hopeful will supply you withthe protocol document outlininghow the inverter can be controlled, unfortunately many dont.We are happy to review the protocol document to verify if the BMS could potential drive the inverter / charger. Please send the protocol documentvia email and I will have a quick look. If the protocol is public domainthis can potential be open sourced onto the "bridgeconnect".

If thereis enoughdemand then it can be considered, providedaloan inverter is availabletorun onthetest bench for a few weeks. We have a number of other inverters going though this process of validation,this equipmentis not currently on the list.

I'll see if I can get the document. Thanks

Back