Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Esperyd Solar and powerwall system
The printer have now been printing for 24 hours or so. It works but i have one issue pending with seller. But untill then i print from computer.
Video about it all will come. In short...  But for now stay tuned for a test for a part of holders to the longmons. this is just for testing how they fit and will be apart of bigger system. 
Just to be able to clip the longmons in place is soooo nice!

Oderus420 and jamesk9 like this post
The Ultimate DIY Solar and build place
YouTube / Forum system setup / My webpage  Diy Tech & Repairs

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 100kWh LiFePo4 | 20kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly | ABB S3 and S5 Trip breakers
Upcoming: 14S 18650~30kWh
WOW!!! A Thinkpad?!?!?! Tongue that things old!!

good work on the 3D print. I need to get/build one (I have plenty of old inkjet printers sitting around for parts)
Proceed with caution. Knowledge is Power! Literally! Cool 
Knowledge is Power; Absolute Knowledge is Absolutely Shocking!
Certified 18650 Cell Reclamation Technician

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)
That Thinkpad is old yeap. Its whopping 6 months old since release date Wink Tongue

Current: 10kW Mpp Hybrid | 4kW PIP4048 | 2x PCM60x | 100kWh LiFePo4 | 20kWh 14s 18650 |  66*260W Poly | ABB S3 and S5 Trip breakers
I didn't realize IBM still made Thinkpads, let alone laptops. Oh wait, you mean when it was manufactured, or just released from the warehouse? Cuz, ya know, it could of been in the warehouse for a couple of decades Wink

Please come join in general chit-chat and randomness at Discord Chat (channels: general, 3d-printing, linux&coding, 18650, humor, ...)
(this chat is not directly affiliated with SecondLifeStorage; VALID email req'd)
IBM? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
It's over 12 years ago that Lenovo bought the ThinkPad brand along with the entire PC business from IBM Smile
Certain models were still branded as IBM ThinkPad as a part of the deal for some time (5 years were allowed, Lenovo did it for 3 years), but by now they are all Lenovo ThinkPads for quite a while and the logo says ThinkPad with the red dot on the i, as you can see. When you buy a brand new 2017 model it looks exactly like that Smile
A part of the ThinkPads are still made in USA by the way. The other part is made by NEC in Japan.
Show's how much outta touch I am with those things Tongue I don't own laptops, I go with tablets with bluetooth keyboards Wink

More work on the battery bank made. Made up some custom holder for the Batrium Longmons that gets their first test

There is also more coming up on Thingiverse in short!
Korishan likes this post

Now finally the 3D printer exist in my work shop!

I started with printing holders for the Longmons including protective casings that will be shown in near future Big Grin
Korishan likes this post

Had some issues with my main inverter last year but its now up and running again!  Luckily not much sun so was not big loss more than DAMN expensive to get parts to...
So now I need to make more money on youtube or Patreon Big Grin

wim and Korishan like this post

Meanwhile we wait for some more vidos about the solar I took a quick look at my ebay boxes to see that I have all i need for the future.

wim and Korishan like this post