Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Advertising
Advertising on www.secondlifestorage.com is now 'free' to active DIYPowerwall / Secondlifestorage members

Quick Video on how it will work below - 

Batrium ad will be there for all time for all the time and effort he has put into my project privately & publicly.
, hbpowerwall, HandyAndy like this post
All links are tracked by clicks and times displayed also - thanks Mike!

Save 10% at Battery Hookup with code 'Powerwalls' Just enter it in checkout www.batteryhookup.com
If you'd like to create your own banners you can make them 567 x 130 in a JPEG or GIF but no animated banners aloud 

[Image: peteamazon.jpg]

You can send your banner along with an associated eBay or amazon link (will also do ALIExpress, Banggood & GearBest if needed) to admin at second life storage dot com and I'll put it up within 24 hours with our affiliate code attached.
Save 10% at Battery Hookup with code 'Powerwalls' Just enter it in checkout www.batteryhookup.com
(04-02-2018, 04:22 AM)hbpowerwall Wrote: If you'd like to create your own banners you can make them 567 x 130 in a JPEG or GIF but no animated banners aloud 

am liking the new banners, specifically the animated ones (previously not 'aloud' lol.)

so good having a site/forum that has ads that are both interesting and relevant ... YAHOO!
--    ----    ----    ----    ----    ----    ----    ----    ----    ----    ----    ----    --
I am an iSDT fanbois.  also a proud owner of two SC608AC's .. totally recommended.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
done - check if you got my mail
Building Lifepo4 Powerwall - atm 3400 cells growing
(03-18-2019, 09:40 AM)emuland-metroman Wrote: done - check if you got my mail

Didn't get a banner did you say you were sending ?>
emuland-metroman likes this post
(03-18-2019, 10:09 PM)hbpowerwall Wrote:
(03-18-2019, 09:40 AM)emuland-metroman Wrote: done - check if you got my mail

Didn't get a banner did you say you were sending ?>

yeah...... attachment missing.... sorry. now should be ok.
hbpowerwall likes this post
Building Lifepo4 Powerwall - atm 3400 cells growing
All done buddy